• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

State of NBA

macdaddy

• Moderators

I've been informally watching the matchups at the top of Hawksquawk all season and noting the good games. With the Laker-Cavs debacle i thought it would be a good time to ask : is the nba in good shape or bad?

Checking the nights where most of the league is playing I've noticed that in general there are 2 decent matchups that are interesting. 3 max. Now some may disagree because on any given night a lesser team can win. But in reality are you really excited to watch Detroit - Memphis or Boston/Kings if you aren't from there?

So tonight as an example I'd say the decent games are Magic/Hornets, Laker/Warriors (should at least be entertaining), and maybe Knicks/Jazz. Out of twelve games. Is that good/bad/normal or who cares? My point is that there are too many bad teams in the league. Isn't the salary cap/luxury tax/lottery supposed to even things out?

Man I a tally agree with LeBron on this one. We need to cut some of these teams and do a draft with the worst of the remaining teams picking first. Infuse the rest of the teams with talent and make the bbq interesting again.

• Admin

Man I a tally agree with LeBron on this one. We need to cut some of these teams and do a draft with the worst of the remaining teams picking first. Infuse the rest of the teams with talent and make the bbq interesting again.

You know that Atlanta probably should be one of the teams to go. Its not because of the talent but for the lack of fan support.

You know that Atlanta probably should be one of the teams to go. Its not because of the talent but for the lack of fan support.

I see what you're saying, and I can't argue that. If I had to make a list, it would be the Hornets, T'Wolves, Kings, Clippers, Raptors, and the Bucks. Then you move the Grizzlies to the East to balance it out.

• Admin

I see what you're saying, and I can't argue that. If I had to make a list, it would be the Hornets, T'Wolves, Kings, Clippers, Raptors, and the Bucks. Then you move the Grizzlies to the East to balance it out.

The Raptors actually get pretty good fan support.