• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Toronto signs Hotlanta's favorite player and

Admin

he doesnt even mention it? How can that be that the Raptors sign your boy Stanley Roberts and you dont even say anything about it.......???

Oh and man that sucks that the Suns signed DJ, but I wish him well and hope that he explodes over there. If healthy he should easily be able to replace Joe Johnson and Penny in the starting lineup.

HTL- I am amazed how polar our views are on things. Some days I wonder who the [censored] you are and days like today I'm asking mom about the milkman cuz I think you're a lost relative.

Stanley Roberts, although not Shaq, has the ability and skills to be a top 5 center in the league. I watched last season's sportscenter documentary on him and thought to myself, "Somebody's gonna sign him next year and everyone else is gonna regret it." Guess while I was on my add a big man cheap rant last week, I totally forgot about Shaq's former apprentice.

This is a huge pickup for Toronto. Word is he's in the best shape he's been in since he first came in to the league. If Vince is truly back and Roberts finally starts to realize his potential, the Hawks just took another step down the ladder.