• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Registration Info for the 2nd yahoo b-ball league

Admin

Since it seems that there are several more people that wanted to join in on the fantasy basketball league than we had open spots I went ahead and created a 2nd league so that everyone has a chance to participate. Once again, this league is first come first serve but is meant for regular posters here on Hawksquawk (you know who you are). So if you are a regular poster and want to join then follow the link below to sign up. Its free and a lot of fun. If there are some open spots left before the draft on the 12th then we can look to add some non-regular posters or friends of ours or whatever to the league to fill it out.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

League ID#: 19934

Password: reef

Exact Draft Time: Sunday, October 12 at 6:15 pm EST

Draft Type: Live

League Name: Hawksquawk

Maximum Number of Teams: 14

Maximum Players on a Team: 14

Maximum Moves: No maximum

Maximum Trades: No maximum

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head League

Waiver Time: 1 days

Last Trade Date: Thursday, February 26

Trade Reject Time: 2 days

Roster Changes: Daily

Starting Positions: PG, SG, G, G, SF, PF, F, F, C, Util, Util, IR

Statistical Categories: Field Goal Percentage

Free Throw Percentage

3-point Shots Made

3-point Percentage

Points Scored

Offensive Rebounds

Defensive Rebounds

Total Rebounds

Assists

Steals

Blocked Shots

Turnovers

Not yet.......at least not until we know that there arent enough members. I set the max amount of GMs to 14 and there are 6 registered right now......but if by draft time its not up to 14 then it will be first come first serve and I will keep everyone updated on how many spots are still open.

In case anyone else is interested in joining the league we have 9 verified and registered members in the league, with 1 unverified so far so there is still possibly 5 spots left in our league. So if any other regular member still wants to join there is time.

Sure you can.

Your prerankings will be there to help you make your picks. You can log in about 30 mts before the actual draft starts and if you haven't done it before i suggest you log in early and take a look at the interface. There will probably be others to chat with too.

There is currently 1 spot open in the 1st league as some has left the league!

Like I said before, if anyone wants to send me some details, i.e. does this require dialy player picks, how does it work etc (never done a fantasy league), I'd really be interested in joining...but don't want to over commit and know I have somewhat limited time, esp the next few months.

Yes definitely pre-rank your players, not only to help you see who is left on your list that you would want....but in case something happens and your power goes out or you lose your internet connection or whatever the draft will still go on and if you miss your pick the computer will draft for you based on your pre-rankings. In fact I need to get in there and pre-rank my players just in case.

Also, the 2nd league still has 4 spots left and its open to anyone to join now as we need to get it filled up.

The first league needs one more participant and this person MUST be a regular poster here, sorry Weez but that first league definitely needs an experienced guy and someone who we know we can depend on but that 2nd league is still open so feel free to join and learn from this year and then next year the main league will be open to you.