• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you think the Bucks might trade Bogut?

capstone21

• Admin

to us?

I mean Bogut (not Bogart) might be the perfect fit here if we put together a package with Smith as the headliner. They are very weak at PF and have a lot of SF/SGs.

I don't know if they are shopping him or not.

Maybe a Smith/Zaza 2nd rounder for Bogut/Delfino.

• Like 1

to us?

I mean Bogut (not Bogart) might be the perfect fit here if we put together a package with Smith as the headliner. They are very weak at PF and have a lot of SF/SGs.

I don't know if they are shopping him or not.

Maybe a Smith/Zaza 2nd rounder for Bogut/Delfino.

Al and Bogut sounds scary! Great size, BB IQ... they could play well off each other...

After pushing us to seven games without Bogut, I'm sure they'd pass on what we have to offer off of our roster. I'm starting to come to grips with the fact that all of the waste on our roster will just have to be eaten, and that's a Thanksgiving Feast I tell you. When was the last time someonemleftmour team and flourished (besides living like a king in Greece)? Jason Terry? That was around the introduction of the shot clock.

Edited by benhillboy

• Admin

Its funny because the Buck fans on RealGM want to trade him and start their team over.

He would be perfect for us. He can play down low, he has a high bbiq, he is an excellent and willing passer, plays good position d, excellent rebounder, sets good screens and would allow Horford to move to PF.

The negative is the elbow injury. I am just wondering the after effects of it.