• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What If We Do Nothing By the Trade Deadline?

gutz

I don't know about anyone else but I have this feeling we WILL make a trade for a PG. It will either be Brooks or Sessions. I just can't see us not trading for either one of those guys. Either could be had fairly easily. ASG has GOT to see the writing on the wall here. If the Hawks don't make a trade before the deadline I'm gonna snap. We MUST address the PG situation or the season is lost and it will be a 1st round exit. Get on the phones and make some moves Sund!

I don't know about anyone else but I have this feeling we WILL make a trade for a PG. It will either be Brooks or Sessions. I just can't see us not trading for either one of those guys. Either could be had fairly easily. ASG has GOT to see the writing on the wall here. If the Hawks don't make a trade before the deadline I'm gonna snap. We MUST address the PG situation or the season is lost and it will be a 1st round exit. Get on the phones and make some moves Sund!

IWOULD BE PISSED IF WE STAY PAT AGAIN! BUT SOMETHING TELLING ME ,AND I MIGHT BE REACHING A BIT BUT I HAVE A FEELING WE'LL GET BROOKS (DONT KNOW WHY JUST A HUNCH I GUESS) BUT IMO I WONT SESSIONS HE'S A MUCH BETTER FACILITATOR AND BETTER FIT FOR THE TEAM

I think once Melo gets dealt, all the dominos will start falling. With all the different reports about us being interested in a PG, I'm pretty confident we'll get something done before the deadline. My money is on Sessions, but I'm still holding out hope for Nash. :helpsmilie:

Man I would be happy as hell if we got Brooks or Sessions. I think they are both CLEAR upgrades over Bibby. They are both quick as s*** and can get to the lane and dish to Joe, Horf and Smoove which is what we need at the PG position. Bibby doesn't even average 4 assists a game! We get one of those 2 guys I think it will make a big difference in how far we go in the playoffs.

Man Im gon be pissed and was just thinking about this the other day. I fear for our team if we dont do anything. That would be just plain out crazy and I would lose the little respect I have for Sund and the ASG. Maybe if we attempt to do something rather than not do nothing at all I wont be as mad cause that shows they are really trying, but as of now the sessions and brooks talk isnt anything but rumors as well as the talk that we are shopping marvin. Real evidence that we really want to make changes will keep me somewhat happy even if they dont happen cause again it shows they meaning the ASG and Sund are trying to improve this team.

If we don't do anything? Here's my prediction:

We coast to a 50-win season

We get swept in the first round by the Magic

Hawks look dejected in the locker room after the game 4, 42 point defeat at the hands of the Orlando Magic, but all is not lost...

Richard Devos, Amway founder and owner of the Orlando Magic, signs all of the Hawks players up into his pyramid scheme cult.

All of our players become rabid cult members and quit basketball

We set an NBA record in 2012 for the fewest wins ever, going 4-78

We land the #1 pick in the next 4 drafts and draft 4 "long" players who can play multiple positions, passing over brilliant PG's and dominant centers

In 2018, we return to the playoffs as a 48 win frankenstein team that gets demolished by a real opponent in the first round

Lather, rinse, repeat

• Like 1

They better do something, even if we overpay in the deal. And i don't see how Brooks helps the team. He can only score, & we are done with scoring. We need defense & ball movement. Houston are rumored to have everyone available for the right price. I'll go for Lowry instead. Sessions isn't going to be dealt by the Cavs, unless we offer the house.

I will not be upset if they don't make any moves.

You know why??Because I'm not expecting them to make any moves

anyway.

If you dont get your hopes up high , wishing for a trade, then you

won't have anything to be upset about.

But , if a trade does happen , I would be even more excited

because I won't be expecting it.

• Like 2

SET AND SATISFIED - - THAT'S US

We need to keep Bibby. He's a great change of pace off the bench. Playing a lot less minutes, he will do fine.

He's not always hot, but when he is, those 3's drive our opponent batty.

We need a Jeff Teague type starting PG. One who plays better defense than the Bibster, who can drive and kick.

who can score inside, maybe block a shot or two and has a court awareness. Unlike JT, he must have the coaches confidence

so that he can start and play major minutes.

But, we probably make no changes. We have a nice regular season and fall on our face in the playoffs. Oh, well.

I think once Melo gets dealt, all the dominos will start falling. With all the different reports about us being interested in a PG, I'm pretty confident we'll get something done before the deadline. My money is on Sessions, but I'm still holding out hope for Nash. :helpsmilie:

agreed. once melo makes his decision that is when we are going to start seeing people make moves. If melo does wit it out until next season to make a move.. it can actually get very interesting.