• Raised $390 of $700 target

another sessions thread

JohnnyCASH

[size="5"Hawks mulling Sessions deal

6:56PM ET

Ramon Sessions | Cavaliers

* Email

* Comments1

UPDATE NO. 3 According to Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports, "Hawks [are] considering trading guard Jeff Teague and swingman Maurice Evans to Cleveland for guards Sessions and Manny Harris, source said."

---

UPDATE NO. 2 Sam Amico of Fox Sports Ohio tweeted this Monday: "Blazers express interest in Sessions and Manny Harris, but not likely to give up anything Cavs want at this point."

As such, the odds may be low on the Blazers landing Sessions.

---

UPDATE: ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard tweeted last week on Thursday via sources that in addition to Atlanta, Portland and New York are also interested in Sessions.

---

It's been said the Hawks are potentially looking for another point guard, and Ken Berger of CBS Sports is reporting "sources say they may be interested in the Cavs' Ramon Sessions."

"The feeling among rival execs is that the Hawks may be willing to spend up to or perhaps even a bit beyond the luxury-tax threshold if there's a deal that would significantly improve their chances in a playoff series with Boston, Orlando or Miami," he added.

ESPN's John Hollinger has also written about the prospects of the Hawks acquiring Pacers PG T.J. Ford, who's on an expiring contract.]

discuss..

Edited by marion706

LOL at "considering". Sund needs to deal now. Sessions and Manny Harris for Mo and Teague is an absolute steal. We get the two best players in the trade (Manny is an upgrade over Mo)

Sessions is ONLY 24 PEOPLE. He could very well be OUR FUTURE PG. He will definitely get us running.

GET IT DONE SUND.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 3

LOL at considering. Sund needs to deal now. Sessions and Manny Harris for Mo and Teague is an absolute steal. We get the two best players in the trade (Manny is an upgrade over Mo)

omg if this trade goes through!! i really like manny harris tooo but does this mean jc2 will get less mins??

Sessions is garbage for $4 million. That's like signing Zaza all over again for $4 million. Put those 2 bums together and you have Felton or Harris. That is a horrible trade because it does not help any. Manny Harris was good at Michigan but he is a 6"4 SG, that sounds just like Jordan Crawford to me. That is one dumb trade probably means that's what Sund does. If this is what guys call a serious thread I see why this team has no fans that actually go to games. No expectations or creativity :shake_puter:

omg if this trade goes through!! i really like manny harris tooo but does this mean jc2 will get less mins??

Manny can play the 1-3. I would trade Craw (Craw is gone after this year) or a big so Manny and MJ Craw can get their minutes. START THE YOUTH MOVEMENT HAWKS!

Sessions is garbage for $4 million. That's like signing Zaza all over again for $4 million. Put those 2 bums together and you have Felton or Harris. That is a horrible trade because it does not help any. Manny Harris was good at Michigan but he is a 6"4 SG, that sounds just like Jordan Crawford to me. That is one dumb trade probably means that's what Sund does. If this is what guys call a serious thread I see why this team has no fans that actually go to games. No expectations or creativity :shake_puter:

Felton and Harris are not THAT much better than Sessions. Definitely not worth the luxury price.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

Manny can play the 1-3. I would trade Craw (Craw is gone after this year) or a big so Manny and MJ Craw can get their minutes. START THE YOUTH MOVEMENT HAWKS!

Felton and Harris are not THAT much better than Sessions. Definitely not worth the luxury price.

Shock post. :snowballfight: Only All-star game Sessions will ever make is D League. You dudes act like Devin was not a all star in 2009, uhm it's 2011, what a joke.

Edited by Superiorblogman

do you watch basketball..

this is what irritates me about this organization, they sit on their hands and do nothing relevant. other than give joe 126 million bones.

that being said, i'll eat these words if we actually get rid of trash evans and teague for sessions.