• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

As Much As I love this Team

frankthetank966

As much as I love this team, being as I have followed several of these players since draft day including Josh Smith (who I think is a fantastic player, just gets a bad name) it's time to make some changes. These guys have played together for the past few years and are now getting worse. Whether its the coach or the players its not clear. The only player I think that should not be available for trade should be Horford and Smith. Joe Johnson should go. He had a hot month of January but is stinking it up again.

We need to make big changes and its time to roll the dice with several big name players being available. Evidently we didn't acquire Devin Harris b/c we refused to trade Marvin. That beats me but okay. We need to make changes and nows the time.

As much as I love this team, being as I have followed several of these players since draft day including Josh Smith (who I think is a fantastic player, just gets a bad name) it's time to make some changes. These guys have played together for the past few years and are now getting worse. Whether its the coach or the players its not clear. The only player I think that should not be available for trade should be Horford and Smith. Joe Johnson should go. He had a hot month of January but is stinking it up again.

We need to make big changes and its time to roll the dice with several big name players being available. Evidently we didn't acquire Devin Harris b/c we refused to trade Marvin. That beats me but okay. We need to make changes and nows the time.

Well, we learned a few things. Apparently JJ and Horford are considered core. Josh is available for a large price. Marvin is basically gone except for finding someone to take him.

We also can assume the management understands that the C position is under-manned with talent, considering the rumored discussions.

But we are running dangerously thin on assets that can be used to make any more steps. We expended two chips with Jordan and the 1st.

I think the future holds a Josh Smith (+Marvin maybe) for C trade. Then doing our best to stock the bench with solid veterans with playoff experience. That's probably about it. A lot will depend on this year's playoff results.

• Moderators

Evidently we didn't acquire Devin Harris b/c we refused to trade Marvin. That beats me but okay. We need to make changes and nows the time.

That is insane. They got freaking Deron Williams and we are supposed to believe that Marvin Wiliams would have had them throwing Harris our way? They wanted a star - not a role player.