• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Mortem on Jordan Crawford

AHF

I predict 20 or 30 years from now any of us old enough to have followed the Hawks through the 80's and 90's and lucky enough to still be alive will look back and say dam, why did we trade him away. Then we will ask who did we get for him again? When hearing the name Kirk Hinrich as the answer we will say "that dam Pete Babcock".

Quite honestly....

I was hoping we'd package a deal with Jamal in it and have Jordan take over more minutes. He can score no doubt. He just needs playing time. Shame we had to give him up.

Yeah I think most people were hoping we were able to move Jamal's expiring for something, but he really killed his value this season. He has played pretty poorly this season, I don't know if it was the lack of extension or him just being streaky.

I liked seeing Jordan playing pg, the one time he got on the court, and passing to stone hands. After seeing so many young guards come into the hawks teams with no confidence it was nice to see a guy who had some.

Isn't every fan's wish that a draft pick develops into something? It would've been nice to see him dunk on Lebron.

Of course, that doesn't really matter in my opinion, since this team is now the 6th best team in the East and destined for a first-round playoff loss.

I see the opposite. Had the Hawks stayed pat they had no chance at gettting out of the 1st round. With Hinrich are biggest weakness (perimeter defense) is strengthened.

The "Defenseless Duo" of Carmelo and Stoudemire will have to prove to me that they are better then the Hawks.

Right now the Magic have been struggling as much as we have.

The Hawks have a very good shot at #4 seed and Hinrich has the ability to play J. Nelson much better then Bibby. I think the Hawks have a good shot at beating this Orlando team in Round 1 and seeing Boston in Round 2. This Hawks team has a lot of confidence against Boston. I would love to see them in the 2nd Round.

I see the opposite. Had the Hawks stayed pat they had no chance at gettting out of the 1st round. With Hinrich are biggest weakness (perimeter defense) is strengthened.

The "Defenseless Duo" of Carmelo and Stoudemire will have to prove to me that they are better then the Hawks.

Right now the Magic have been struggling as much as we have.

The Hawks have a very good shot at #4 seed and Hinrich has the ability to play J. Nelson much better then Bibby. I think the Hawks have a good shot at beating this Orlando team in Round 1 and seeing Boston in Round 2. This Hawks team has a lot of confidence against Boston. I would love to see them in the 2nd Round.

I think that is the path through the playoffs that everyone wants, hopefully we end up with it.