• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jamal Crawford in the 4th quarter

AHawks89

I don't understand why Jamal plays the whole 4th quarter. Am I the only person who notices that when Jamal plays in the 4th quarter, or anytime he's not making shots -- we blow the lead?

This is really irritating. The more and more I see it, the more and more it pisses me off.

So what's the real reasoning why Jamal plays in the 4th?

• Like 2

Drew probably does it because he is a shot maker. The problem is that if either 1) the game is close or 2) we are trying to climb back in it, Crawford has NO business being on the court UNLESS 1) foul trouble forces the issue or 2) he's one of the few scoring for you.

His defense is terrible, and Drew has YET to understand that you cannot allow Crawford to stay in close games in the 4th.

My belief is that defense wins games in the 4th quarter. Good defense leads to good offense. That's just my belief. I like Jamal coming in the first half and late 3rd to early 4th. After that, it's time to buckle down and play some defense. When Jamal is in, we go back to jump shooting. Doesn't that kill us enough; especially in the 4th quarter? I rather let Joe take control and let our bigs score in the paint, or at least try. As Nique says, "There we go again falling in love with those jumpers".

If you're going to take Marvin out, put Damien in.

• Like 2