• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where art thou Horford?

willthepureshooter

Just wanted to start this topic to vent on Hollow man aka Al Horford. Amare once again grabs you by the balls. This team definately needed that energy and inspiration that you showed against Chicago tonight. I would love to see our Allstar C/PF out-play and challenge other Allstar like *cough* Amare. Once you become an Allstar caliber player there's no excuses anymore. Allstars can play out of position and adapt. (Anthony Randolph/Kevin Love) : (

Horford is a true all-star but I posted this yesterday somewhere in the blogworld. Horford is a jumpshooter and position defender we do not need the edge and attitude from him. He is the type of player who needs execution more than edge. I am disappointed when he gets into the back and forth talk, like he needs an extra edge because he doesn't need it.

• Like 1

Horford is a true all-star but I posted this yesterday somewhere in the blogworld. Horford is a jumpshooter and position defender we do not need the edge and attitude from him. He is the type of player who needs execution more than edge. I am disappointed when he gets into the back and forth talk, like he needs an extra edge because he doesn't need it.

Good point! It seems as though his cocky-ness backfires everytime. I'm not a fan of the showboating and dunk flexing. He needs to focus more on being effective in his style of play. I've never seen anyone disappear like he did tonight. Never even thought about competing.

more like where art thou joe. cant even rely on our 'superstar' to finish games

Lol. That just seemed to easy and plus he's in majority of the topics already. But good assessment!

No... Horf has no business being in an all star game and tonight and his lousy effort against the Thunder prove that.