• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So do you guys want to see this lineup more often?

Guest Squawker

Guest Squawker

Starters:

Teague

Hinrich

JJ

Smoove

Hordford

Bench:

Marvin

Jamal

Damien

ZaZa

And a starter in there with them

How do you guys think we will do riding this the rest of the year as i assume LD will.

• Like 1

Kirk played the 2 a ton in Chi. He was definitely more productive playing sg compared to when he played the 1 (with the bulls, obviously wasn't super productive tonight.) This lineup also moves JJ back to his natural SF position. 2 major pluses in a lineup where Marvin shouldn't be starting and players are out of position (kirk, joe, smoove, and horf all should be playing different positions in the typical lineup).

Great game tonight and let's look forward to seeing more Teague in the future.

Yeah, I like it. But this was just one game, Teague had a huge night against a mediocre team in the Blazers. If he can keep that type of play up i'm all for it. That said, Teague needs more minutes. He has shown some promise.

haha No...

??? Very mediocre.

They will be very lucky to win any games in the playoffs come postseason. They may even end up being the 8th seed.... maybe even fall off the playoff radar if Phoenix or Utah gets hot. What do the Blazers have besides Aldridge? Gerald Wallace???? Brandon "No Knees McGee" certainly is a non-factor now.

Edited by Boss

??? Very mediocre.

They will be very lucky to win any games in the playoffs come postseason. They may even end up being the 8th seed.... maybe even fall off the playoff radar if Phoenix or Utah gets hot.

Portland is one of the deepest teams in the West.

Roy, Aldridge,Wallace, Camby, Batum, Miller, Matthews, etc.

C'mon...The Blazers are a legit team, especially since they ripped off the Bobcats for Wallace. They could easily beat any team in the West on a good day. Very good win for the ATL.

• Like 1

Kirk played the 2 a ton in Chi. He was definitely more productive playing sg compared to when he played the 1 (with the bulls, obviously wasn't super productive tonight.) This lineup also moves JJ back to his natural SF position. 2 major pluses in a lineup where Marvin shouldn't be starting and players are out of position (kirk, joe, smoove, and horf all should be playing different positions in the typical lineup).

Great game tonight and let's look forward to seeing more Teague in the future.

What are talking about kirk was way more productive at PG than at SG in Chicago. The days before Rose came along.

Portland is one of the deepest teams in the West.

Roy, Aldridge,Wallace, Camby, Batum, Miller, Matthews, etc.

C'mon...The Blazers are a legit team, especially since they ripped off the Bobcats for Wallace. They could easily beat any team in the West on a good day. Very good win for the ATL.

Roy is a non factor now.

Aldridge and Wallace are the only two legitimate threats on that team.

Camby and Miller are old as hell.

Batum is one dimensional.

This was a good win for the Hawks no doubt, and it was much needed considering our skid, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

And... deep? Hah. You wanna talk about deep, take a look at the other teams ahead of them in the Western Conference. Dallas, LA, SA, OKC.... now THATS deep.

Edited by Boss

That lineup would be the best possible lineup you could have with this roster. I like moving Hinrich to the SG spot because he is an excellent 3pt shooter and he does not get enough assists to be productive at the point. I also like Marvin coming off the bench. It would be good to switch up his role to see how he responds because he is struggling as a starter. I also like the move because he had a lot of success coming off the bench when he was at UNC (which was a long time ago, but is still something to consider).

• Like 1

1st quarter -19pts

2nd quarter 16 points

3rd quarter - 27 points

4th quarter - 29 points

I want Teague to get more minutes but that lineup thats listed was highly ineffective .

You can't really judge a lineup based on how many points they score in one game (not to mention this lineup held the Blazers to 79). I think this lineup has more potential than the usual lineup so I would use it for a couple more games and see how it works out.