• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Officially last in free throw attempts

Kimsey

Pretty much sums up how soft the team is. Drew sold himself as a offensive coach but in reality he is slightly better than woodson in that area while being a far worse defensive tactician.

I dont see how you think he is better than woody in that area.. stats dont lie.. last yr we were much better

It's just a total lack of basketball intelligence around the board. I saw somewhere that Dean Smith's book had a considerable portion related to getting to the line, shooting well from it, and it's far-reaching positive effects, for those smart enough to make a conscious effort to do so, of course. Last I checked, Jamal is still on pace to hit more free throws than Joe attempts again this year, but that isn't anything to be proud of I guess being one of the softest, least athletic 240 pounders I've ever seen in basketball. Josh is too silly to put it on the floor and drive, Al would much rather pop, and Marvin only drives aggressively when he's guarded by a poor defender and is the best offensive option available on the floor, which is every blue moon. It seems Hinrich is growing disinterested in this team already, and Teague shouldn't be playing. Is there anyone else on this team?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Well when the team has "pass the ball out to the 3point line" as their first option when operating in the post or driving to the paint instead of "go up strong" or "hit the cutter" it's really no surprise. LD has the offense designed as if we have Dwight in the middle who can collect enough FTAs on his own and everyone else just get open for 3.