• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What I think about the Hawks...

AHawks89

I know a lot of you will disagree with me, because everyone has their own opinion. Anyways, here it is:

Although we knew LD wasn't the right choice, we felt a little better about him after hearing what he said needed to be done with the Hawks to be a better team.

Josh & Zaza are the only players who show emotion during the game, and seem like they want to win. (Yes, even when Josh doesn't hustle)

Al & Josh are the only people we can count on to put up decent stats on a daily basis, although that has been dropping.

Jamal is not a PG, he's a bench combo guard. He does not need to come in the game for extended minutes. He kills us when he is not scoring.

Teague needs to get way more playing time, along with Zaza and Damien.

Al needs the ball a lot more, but also needs to work on his post moves, and be more aggresive.

Josh needs to stop shooting jumpers, and needs to score in the paint; where he has the advantage.

I will finish this in a bit, my friend of mine just came over, and I forget what I wanted to say. Anyways, as of now, those are my honest opinions. Let me know what you think, and try not let your emotion do the talking.

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

I know a lot of you will disagree with me, because everyone has their own opinion. Anyways, here it is:

Although we knew LD wasn't the right choice, we felt a little better about him after hearing what he said needed to be done with the Hawks to be a better team.

Josh & Zaza are the only players who show emotion during the game, and seem like they want to win. (Yes, even when Josh doesn't hustle)

Al & Josh are the only people we can count on to put up decent stats on a daily basis, although that has been dropping.

Jamal is not a PG, he's a bench combo guard. He does not need to come in the game for extended minutes. He kills us when he is not scoring.

Teague needs to get way more playing time, along with Zaza and Damien.

Al needs the ball a lot more, but also needs to work on his post moves, and be more aggresive.

Josh needs to stop shooting jumpers, and needs to score in the paint; where he has the advantage.

I will finish this in a bit, my friend of mine just came over, and I forget what I wanted to say. Anyways, as of now, those are my honest opinions. Let me know what you think, and try not let your emotion do the talking.

What I think about the Hawks...........they suck.

• Like 3