• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Josh Smith our best player?

Marvin24Williams

"He understands what he needs to do on the court. When you have a guy like that who knows his role that definitely is a big plus for this ball club."

He said that about Collins, but why doesn't he know his own role? :beathorse:

Hello,

When Smoove is dialed in, I do think he is the best player on the team. JJ has had a rough year, but I have a strange feeling he is going to come strong in the Playoffs. For some strange reason, I actually feel better about our chances in the Playoffs this year than last year. I just hope Teague gets some consistent playing time. I really think we are one of the worst Franchises in respect to Player Development.

Cheers,

JJ

Not saying you're wrong, but laughed at the fact that it's coming from you. Never would of expected you to say that. (sarcasm)

Many top NBA analysts and ESPN personell have repeatidly stated that Horford has been our best player this year and not Joe Johnson.

They also seems to not understand why he doesn't get more shots.

Many top NBA analysts and ESPN personell have repeatidly stated that Horford has been our best player this year and not Joe Johnson.

They also seems to not understand why he doesn't get more shots.

And a lot of NBA analyst and more specifically, ESPN personnel are completely horrible & wrong. I'm not going to argue with anyone on this topic anymore. It's pointless.

And you also think LeBron is God, right? :pleasantry:

Edited by AHawks89

And a lot of NBA analyst and more specifically, ESPN personnel are completely horrible & wrong. I'm not going to argue with anyone on this topic anymore. It's pointless. Also, it's funny how you said that Al is our MVP and not Joe Johnson, as if you're saying that Josh isn't even in the picture. :beathorse:

You need to lay off the ESPN channel for a while my friend.

And you also think LeBron is God, right? :pleasantry: