• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Peachtree Hoops: Dominique Wilkins Fight Video Footage

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

Slammin'!

via TMZ: Whoa. Still the Human Highlight Film.

Dominique Wilkins Fight Night.

Commentary to follow after I watch it 100 more times.

Commentary:

First, let's start by saying the floor is open to all comments here, but let's keep it civil. I don't want Nique coming after me or Kris next time we see him. I'll start by rolling some bullets out there and reserve the right to add more as I watch this on a loop.

• I love that the footage opens with him showing how that dude got his eye all swole up. Nique looks like he might have done this a time or to before.
  • Also have to love that, after beating the guy down, Nique breaks to take his jacket off and maybe his microphone/earpiece. Clearly, he's just getting warmed up.
  • Agree with Kris and Coco that I'm Bob Rathbun is restraining Nique is funny, but there's THHF stalking around...and the dude he mashed is still layed out! There's no back talk or other side having to be restrained, he's restrained because he's been cold cocked by The Namesake. Gravity and pain are the players holding him back.
  • Why didn't this dude get closer? This is a once-in-a-lifetime type occurance and you stand your ground 50 yards away? I'd pay 2 grand to see this up close...and it not involve me getting hit.

di
di

View the full article