• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I was wrong!

CBAreject

Someone posted a thread about this tough 4-game stretch and asked how we'd do. I don't think I replied, but I thought to myself "1-3 at best...and I wouldn't be surprised with 0-4". We've already bettered my best-case scenario. Suddenly, the Spurs are inexplicably reeling, and 4-0 seems possible. It's hard to imagine we'd beat them, as it just makes too much sense that after this protracted funk, they'd "get well" against the Hawks, as a few teams have been prone to do. I realize it doesn't change our playoff fate, but it's nice to see some competitive ball again. I was the lone Hawks fan in a Dallas bar watching the Hawks beat the Celts last night.

• Premium Member

I thought for sure after they put that double digit lead on us that it was time for them to lay down. But yeah...I figured 1-3 too. Nothing new for this team though, this is the trademark. We'll get a quality win over a quality opponent...and then suddenly forget how to win again. Last night showed the problem though. Larry Drew told those guys to attack and Smoove got benched. I think they got the message. Will it stick?

:pleasantry:

An unnamed Hawk player needs to start playing "we" ball instead of "me" ball. The best way

to gain experience - get better - is to play the game. Immature players sometimes must

learn from the bench and not the floor.

I too missed the call. Will be excited by 2-2 and expect 1-3. I like being wrong like this!

Suprisingly, these players CAN play team basketball. The proved it against the boys from Boston.

This season, the Hawks are playing a yoyo season. They're up and down, up and down.

:bb: