• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

mega playoffs preview podcast post

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Sekou Smith

http://www.stationcaster.com/stations/wcnn/media/mp3/Sekou_Smith___NBA_com_Writer-1302818987.mp3

Download

Steve Smith

http://www.stationcaster.com/stations/wcnn/media/mp3/Steve_Smith___NBA_TV_Studio_Analyst-1302818947.mp3

Download

-------------------------------------------------------

Marvin Williams

Steve Holman

-------------------------------------------------------

Bill Simmons talks with J.A. Adande, John Hollinger, Henry Abbott and Marc Stein.

http://c.espnradio.com/audio/570687/simmons_2011-04-14-162627.mp3

Download

Bill Simmons talks with Marc Stein, Ric Bucher, Chad Millman and Joe House.

http://c.espnradio.com/audio/570695/simmons_2011-04-14-163735.mp3

Download

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 3

The B. S. report was really comprehensive. I love that they say Josh Smith has to be traded and Al kept if we bow out of the playoffs quickly. Bill says that he feels this is the last chance for this nucleus to be together. I think he asked Hollinger why the Hawks keep quiting on their coaches. They pointed out that the Hawks look like they aren't even trying. So I guess fans like myself who realize the disarray on this team aren't just being negative and unrealistic.

The B. S. report was really comprehensive. I love that they say Josh Smith has to be traded and Al kept if we bow out of the playoffs quickly. Bill says that he feels this is the last chance for this nucleus to be together. I think he asked Hollinger why the Hawks keep quiting on their coaches. They pointed out that the Hawks look like they aren't even trying. So I guess fans like myself who realize the disarray on this team aren't just being negative and unrealistic.

I'm not understanding the logic with trying to get rid of Josh Smith and how Al Horford is untouchable. Josh Smith has showed more talent and heart than Horford this year. And seeing our defense without Smoove was beyond awful. I mean I understand if you trying to get rid of all the core and trying to fire sale, but getting rid of Josh Smith alone doesn't fix our problem.

Did anyone in the BS report actually say who they thought would win the Hawks Magic series? Because I sure didn't catch it if they did and nobody seemed to have the Magic getting to the final 4 so I don't think it was implied.

And they kept talking about what gears teams were in, like Chicago has been in 5th for a while and the Magic / Heat / Celtics / etc. were probably in 4th and ready to bump it up to 5th for the playoffs so hopefully that's the same thing that we've been doing, except I think we've been running in 1st gear for a while LOL!

LOVING seeing the Bulls getting beaten by 10 here early in the 2nd half!!

Did anyone in the BS report actually say who they thought would win the Hawks Magic series? Because I sure didn't catch it if they did and nobody seemed to have the Magic getting to the final 4 so I don't think it was implied.

And they kept talking about what gears teams were in, like Chicago has been in 5th for a while and the Magic / Heat / Celtics / etc. were probably in 4th and ready to bump it up to 5th for the playoffs so hopefully that's the same thing that we've been doing, except I think we've been running in 1st gear for a while LOL!

LOVING seeing the Bulls getting beaten by 10 here early in the 2nd half!!

Nobody really had us as a sleeper. Portland seems to be the favorite for a sleeper team to beat Dallas. The only props, if you want to call it that, was that, I believe, Hollinger said we match up well and while they boht had a chuckle, pointed out that Jason Collin's reason for existence is to pester big men like O'Neal years ago and now Howard in the playoffs.