• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

wtf hinrich?

APE

Did I miss something?

And please do not try and bypass the profanity filter.

His little hug with Nelson afterwards. I know it's no big deal but I hate stuff like that. We're in the midst of a series and you're going to hug the guy who dissed you on national tv?

His little hug with Nelson afterwards. I know it's no big deal but I hate stuff like that. We're in the midst of a series and you're going to hug the guy who dissed you on national tv?

I saw that and certainly don't have a problem with him doing that. It was a classy move from a classy guy. The Hawks have shown nothing but class leading up to and so far in this series and I'd MUCH rather see Hinrich do that than taunt Nelson.

• Premium Member

Good sportsmanship anyone?

Co-sign dakast. If Hinrich were the type who would do that and then play soft, I'd have a problem with it. But he's not. He'll go out there the next game and play 110% like he always does, and he won't take crap from anybody while the game clock is running. So I most definitely do not begrudge a classy gesture from Hinrich.

Edited by niremetal

Are you guys kidding me? Let's take a step back and not over-analyze here. This is a non-story.

To the OP -- you are correct, this is the precise definition of picking nits. It's a tribute to tonight's effort that this is the Board's biggest complaint from the game!

Edited by jhay610

Ehh let's save all of that for after the last game.

And I'm no Kirk hater either. Not even the buddies Josh and Dwight said anything to eachother.

Smoove and D12 can be two of the most intense competitors in he NBA. i wouln't be surprised if they don't speak to their mothers after a playoff loss.