• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The whining is starting from SVG and DH

macdaddy

• Moderators

“Jason Collins basically had a quote in the paper that said Dwight’s gotta know every time he goes into the lane we’re going to hit him — so it’s not like it’s a secret strategy,” Van Gundy said. “It’s everybody’s strategy. Jason Collins is just one of the few guys to come out and admit it.”

Orlando wasn’t happy when Howard was called for both a foul and a technical foul for pulling down Zaza Pachulia in the third in game one in seeming retaliation for something Pachulia had done. The Magic spoke to the league about the technical call but could not get it rescinded.

I just keep getting hit. [but I] don’t hit back,” Howard said after Orlando’s shoot-around Tuesday.

From Schultz article

Now if this is just pro wrestling bs then fine but 'i don't hit back'??? Nice head butt a**hole. At least we are hitting you in the context of basketball. And how they could even have the gall to call the league on that tech. What was the argument there. "Well zaza is really annoying so Dwight should be allowed to grab him from behind and throw him to the floor while making no play on the ball"????? GM-Chrysler. Man up and play basketball. If you're going to complain about the physical punishment the biggest guy on the floor is TAKING then you deserve an early exit.

• Like 1

I would not be the least bit surprised if 3 of our centers foul out tonight. The screw job will be in for games 2 and three. Watch what ref crew we draw each game. You see Joey Crawford and we're F-ed in the A.

• Like 2

You're reading this in a horribly biased way.

Howard's saying that whatever the Hawks players do to him (hit him on the head, drag him by his shoulders), they will just get away with a simple foul.

This is because Dwight is huge and the damage doesn't look as bad since he doesn't fall and etc.

Dwight does the EXACT same thing to a Hawk and he falls to the ground causing Dwight to pick up a technical.

Please tell me that is not true.

Please tell me that is not true.

It is, simply not true. Dwight gets the Superstar calls. No doubt about it. Like I said earlier, he easily fouled out in the 4th, but nothing was called. The guy gets away with blatant elbows to the face every game. He also receives And-1's pretty easily. Not to say he doesn't earn some of them, but he definitely get the Superstar call.

• Like 1