• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The thoughts of the Magic Fans.

Diesel

Yeah i will be there Friday night going nuts rooting for the Hawks. The time is NOW that Hawks fans need to show up at Phillips and support this team. Let send these bums home down 3-1!

Does anyone actually feel confident about our team at home this year? I sure as hell don't based on all of the blowouts that we've had. I'm hoping that the place will be rocking like it was against Boston in 07 but I'm skeptical that it will be.

Does anyone actually feel confident about our team at home this year? I sure as hell don't based on all of the blowouts that we've had. I'm hoping that the place will be rocking like it was against Boston in 07 but I'm skeptical that it will be.

I think the fact that it's the playoffs, the house will be full. Plus winning game one, and it's a Friday night, our fans will show...But I'm with you as far as being confident on our home court. I'm hoping those blowouts were just lack of energy and effort. I haven't seen that in the first two games in Orlando.

• Premium Member

If we do what we have been doing and not get caught up into taking bad shots.. we win these games.

Orlando's counter is to go after Horf.

LD needs to prepare for that. They will Iso Bass vs. Horf and hope that the refs bail them out again.

Joe has to be better than Hedo.

Josh has to do what he was doing.. score the ball going towards the rim.

Hinrich needs to control the game and not turn the ball over.

The Crawford is the Crawford.

• Premium Member

If we do what we have been doing and not get caught up into taking bad shots.. we win these games.

Orlando's counter is to go after Horf.

LD needs to prepare for that. They will Iso Bass vs. Horf and hope that the refs bail them out again.

Joe has to be better than Hedo.

Josh has to do what he was doing.. score the ball going towards the rim.

Hinrich needs to control the game and not turn the ball over.

The Crawford is the Crawford.

Joe and Hinrich have to be the answer to our scoring issues. Get one or both of them to consistently hit open shots and we'll be golden. Hinrich was wide friggin open at the three point line last night. Hit a shot! JJ has to make his move quicker BEFORE the double gets there. He did that in Game 1 and his scoring came so easy, why wait for the double in Game 2? Just go quickly and get into the lane. His floater has been almost unstoppable down there. The Hawks also need to start 'gang' rebounding as well. If Twin/Zaza manages to box Dwight out then the rest of the team MUST gravitate to the ball. And LD needs to abandon Woody's philosophy of sitting a guy with 2 fouls for an entire half, especially when it costs us momentum.