• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We could win a NBA Championship if Josh Smith stopped jacking threes.

MVP23

I'm still not sure if LD tells Smoove to stop shooting and he does it anyway, or if LD lets him shoot if he is open. Either way, this s*** was to stop. We would be up 3-0 if he would stay in the damn paint. He doesn't belong father than 15 feet away from the basket. He wants to be a Point Forward, and its killing us. If we make it past Orlando the Bulls will eat us up with his jacking threes like he is Ray Allen. I would rather see Powell and Zaza on the floor than a three jacking Josh Smith. He embarrassed himself, Larry Drew and this team last night. Enough to enough. Larry Drew needs to grow a pair and put him in his place, or else its going to cost us. Maybe not in this round, but the next one for sure.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I'm still not sure if LD tells Smoove to stop shooting and he does it anyway, or if LD lets him shoot if he is open. Either way, this s*** was to stop. We would be up 3-0 if he would stay in the damn paint. He doesn't belong father than 15 feet away from the basket. He wants to be a Point Forward, and its killing us. If we make it past Orlando the Bulls will eat us up with his jacking threes like he is Ray Allen. I would rather see Powell and Zaza on the floor than a three jacking Josh Smith. He embarrassed himself, Larry Drew and this team last night. Enough to enough. Larry Drew needs to grow a pair and put him in his place, or else its going to cost us. Maybe not in this round, but the next one for sure.

No to the 3-0 part. How anyone who watched the last two games can hone in on one player is beyond me. The ENTIRE team is undisciplined on offense. When the other team makes a run, the ENTIRE team wigs out. We've seen it all year. Heck, we've seen it for the past few seasons under Woody.

• Like 1

You understand he is playing SF for us this series right? He is basically a perimeter player this series.

and Turkoglu is just a great, great defender. It's a smart thing for Josh not to try to beat him off the dribble, he doesn't want to be embarrased.

• Premium Member

LD and fans should be more concerned with Horford not getting back on defense due his 3-4 second poses after every shot he makes.

• Like 3

LD and fans should be more concerned with Horford not getting back on defense due his 3-4 second poses after every shot he makes.

Horford's defense is fine. They aren't lighting us up from the PF spot outside of last second shots by Brandon Bass.

Horford just needs to go to the paint more like he did when he set the tone to start that game. He falls in love with that jumper which is fine when it's one of those games where it seems like he can't miss. But it's not when it's one of those games when it seems like he can't make one

No to the 3-0 part. How anyone who watched the last two games can hone in on one player is beyond me. The ENTIRE team is undisciplined on offense. When the other team makes a run, the ENTIRE team wigs out. We've seen it all year. Heck, we've seen it for the past few seasons under Woody.

Definitely, but at least Joe, Jamal, Horford, and Hinrich have proven jumpers. Josh has proven time and time again no matter how wide open he is he's a terrible shooter. It would be less frustrating if he was getting shut down going to the basket, but that wasn't the case. He has been extremely effective when he's not taking jumpers.

Everyone deserves blame when things go bad, but Josh has the least reason to play that way. He has the biggest advantage on the court. He could be averaging 20+ a game if he really wanted to.