• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Hinrich, same rules apply!

JTB

I understand Hinrich wont be able to play but good teams over come things like this! All im saying is that as a coach since LD knows this he needs to put this behind him and hawks! We still have to play our hearts out, we still have to be aggressive, we have to win. With Hinrich or not!....We know we may not have him so I say no excuses as a coach work around it and make sure your team works around it as well of course.

3 things to do list in the series vs the bulls:

-pressure rose as much as possible

-shut down roses team (very possible)

and the last but most important thing in this series!!!!

-steal game 1 or 2 and take care of homecourt!!!!

....that last one on the things to do list is the most important cause we do that than i guarantee we go to the EC! Go Hawks!

• Like 2

I'm liking the attitude, but the reality of us shutting down DRose is pretty low (sans Hinrich).

Something to consider might be to even put JJ on Rose just because of his size and comparable strength. The key is stopping Deng from getting hot and keeping Boozer in his slump.

But hey, if Teague steps up and plays like a mad man, we might have ourselves a hell of a series.

• Premium Member

I sincerely hope that LD isn't as focused on Rose as Woody was on Dwight. If so, they seriously need to shift their focus towards rebounding the ball and getting Josh re-established as the anchor of our defense.

• Admin

Easier said then done. Teague is going to have to step up if Hinrich is out because he will get extended minutes.

I am also concerned about JC playing more minutes then he does. His lack of defense against Chicago will hurt since it is going to force JJ to match up with Rose and I don't think this is a good assignment for JJ.

Easier said then done. Teague is going to have to step up if Hinrich is out because he will get extended minutes.

Drew seems to have Teague in the doghouse so I will believe it when I see it. Wouldn't be surprised if the minutes went to Crawford, Marvin and Damien.

With Captain Kirk our, our secret weapon against Rose: Papa Say.

Before you fall out of your chair laughing, he is tall, fast and unknown to Rose.

He can't do it for long, but he just might come in and have a stop or two before

the Bulls figure out what's going on.

CNNSI said, Bulls in five. And this was before we knew Captain Kirk was out.

They figured four of five starters - Bulls have the edge. Bench - - Even. Coach - - Bulls.

And, Chicago has the best record in the east, has home court atvantage and

everything else going their way.

Lets see. CNNSI said the Hawks would win round one against the Magic by how much?

I forgot. I'm sure they picked us, didn't they?

No one expects Atlanta to win round two. So, relax. Let the Bulls worry about those pesky

Hawks. Let Chicago get all tense and nervous. They are supposed to win - easily. If they

don't, Atlanta can face them with a big grin and give them something else to worry about!!

:thankyou:

From ajc:

“We’ve been talking to Teague already, getting his mind prepared,” Jamal said. “He understands the challenge at hand. I think he’s prepared himself for the opportunity. I think he got a little down when he was not paying as much. Sometimes things work out in strange ways. Now he gets his change to play.”

I might sound crazy, but if LD decides to play him, I think he can step up. But if Teague does play, he cant be passive like he's been in the past. WE have to see the Teague that we saw in that one Boston game. The one that was aggressive, fast, attacking, and played with great instincts. The one that was active on D and getting steals. We may be in for a surprise.

With Captain Kirk our, our secret weapon against Rose: Papa Say.

Before you fall out of your chair laughing, he is tall, fast and unknown to Rose.

He can't do it for long, but he just might come in and have a stop or two before

the Bulls figure out what's going on.

CNNSI said, Bulls in five. And this was before we knew Captain Kirk was out.

They figured four of five starters - Bulls have the edge. Bench - - Even. Coach - - Bulls.

And, Chicago has the best record in the east, has home court atvantage and

everything else going their way.

Lets see. CNNSI said the Hawks would win round one against the Magic by how much?

I forgot. I'm sure they picked us, didn't they?

No one expects Atlanta to win round two. So, relax. Let the Bulls worry about those pesky

Hawks. Let Chicago get all tense and nervous. They are supposed to win - easily. If they

don't, Atlanta can face them with a big grin and give them something else to worry about!!

:thankyou:

Is Pape Sy even eligible to play LOL?

And honestly as absurd of an idea it may sound, why not?

Who was Jason Collins before this series

Put Pape Sy to play the Jason Collins role on Rose.

Then again offensively that would be problematic because Pape Sy would have to be our decision maker LOL

Is Pape Sy even eligible to play LOL?

And honestly as absurd of an idea it may sound, why not?

Who was Jason Collins before this series

Put Pape Sy to play the Jason Collins role on Rose.

Then again offensively that would be problematic because Pape Sy would have to be our decision maker LOL

Who needs a decision maker having iso Joe or iso Jamal on the court? lol!