• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Need a way to watch game 2 online after it's over

Nicholasp27

Check your message box. :ok:

i can potentially help out too. I live in London so I have to watch games the day after all the time. Is much easier to avoid the spoilers here than it would be in the States :biggrin:

Send me a PM if you are so inclined.

Edited by jhay610

Davka

Google: NBA Torrents

Torrents are GREAT ... if you want to watch something a week from now. Usenet4Life!

As for your problem Nick I don't think you're going to have much luck if you're not able to watch the game when it's on and are hoping to have a downloadable version ready so soon afterward.

Torrents are GREAT ... if you want to watch something a week from now. Usenet4Life!

As for your problem Nick I don't think you're going to have much luck if you're not able to watch the game when it's on and are hoping to have a downloadable version ready so soon afterward.

Davka almost always has them up the day after, esp at this point in the playoffs. Not always but most of the time, and in high quality as well.

Your wrong. Davka had game one posted that same night.