• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody seriously think we have a shot tonight?

MVP23

• Premium Member

We've got a shot. We SERIOUSLY need to stop Josh from launching those shots. I'm certainly not trying to blame anything on him, but we just can't afford those throwaway jumpers. The shots fell for JJ too. I can live with a few of those jumpers, off the 10 second dribble, with a hand in his face...but not all night and not when the Bulls are making a run. Most of all, it's time for Al to start putting up more of those 15-18 footers and MAKING them.

We don't need career nights from JJ or "miracle" shots from Jamal (lol, whatever), but we need the same fire and determination and again - we need to rebound the basketball. Chicago will come to play tonight. They are in a desperate situation - and it is most certainly desperate. I expect Korver to run over people and not get called. I expect a heaping pile of BS from Kurt Thomas. I expect some questionable calls. They have to come out and match the Bulls' intensity.

We are the Hawks afterall....I fear we get content..

We have always seemed to get content WAY before we should. CHI will be bullying from the getgo and getting all the calls. I just can't see our guys hanging in there (mentally)...hope I'm wrong but I would expect a 15 point loss. :kickcan:

We are the Hawks afterall....I fear we get content..

I have the same feeling I did going into Game 5 last series. Gawd, I hope I'm wrong. We're going to have to outplay the crowd, the refs, and yeah, the Bulls.