• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh is losing trade value

MoBetta

He's killing us in multiple ways...

We can finally officially say he is a CANCER. People have been trying to deny it but he is a CANCER. Now watch all these Josh Smith nuthuggers run in here and defend his dumb *ss.

• Like 2

Don't know if anyone noticed, but Josh shot that really bad three in the first quarter in the corner and Al threw his hands up and was like WTF. That was a game changing possession right there, as Chicago came back and scored and built up momentum. LIke MoBetta said, the nuthuggers will be in here soon that don't understand basketball. So sick of Josh Sh!tz.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but Josh shot that really bad three in the first quarter in the corner and Al threw his hands up and was like WTF. That was a game changing possession right there, as Chicago came back and scored and built up momentum. LIke MoBetta said, the nuthuggers will be in here soon that don't understand basketball. So sick of Josh Sh!tz.

Yea I saw that too. Al is probably gonna fight Josh somewhere down the line. And I hope Al wins.

• Like 1

I recall that too because I think we all had the same reaction as Al

They are gonna do there best to make sure that our guards dont beat them Crawford,Joe and Teague have kept us in it but our bigs have to seriously step up .

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Those kinds of plays are momentum killers. 15 feet away from the rim, he's got no business putting it on the floor or putting it up in the air. Lost dribbles, bad shots, crying and not getting back on defense. Josh is killing himself and our chances with that. The team as a whole needs to tighten up and hustle, but he's really hurting us this game. We have an opportunity here. Can we not BLOW this?!?!?!?!

Josh Smith has the lowest basketball IQ in the NBA. And that is saying a lot because the NBA and NFL are loaded with low sport IQ's. Another thing about Smith is that he doesn't try. You never see him going all out. You never see him busting his butt like Noah from the bulls does.

The reason Smith does not ever drive to the basket is because he cannot handle the ball. 3 years ago I told my nephew at Thanksgiving that we had to get rid of Josh Smith because his trade value is only going to go down from this point on. I fear we are stuck with him.

At least he is playing with some energy now that he took his headband off. Now if we could only get him to stop playing offense like a 2 guard.

Not that it matters anymore, but I proposed a trade a few months ago saying we should trade Josh and Bibby for Gortat and Duhon and the Smith lovers thought I was out of my mind. Of course Gortat ends up going to the Suns and getting playing time and doing great in the playoffs, and well Josh Smith, is Josh Smith. Like you guys said, his trade value has gone down tremendously, and he just gets worse each year. Looks like he got fatter too. What a waste of talent.

Not that it matters anymore, but I proposed a trade a few months ago saying we should trade Josh and Bibby for Gortat and Duhon and the Smith lovers thought I was out of my mind. Of course Gortat ends up going to the Suns and getting playing time and doing great in the playoffs, and well Josh Smith, is Josh Smith. Like you guys said, his trade value has gone down tremendously, and he just gets worse each year. Looks like he got fatter too. What a waste of talent.

Jay Bilas said he was a wasted talent.

I say Jay Bilas was right.

i've never seen someone take his own team out of a game like josh can consistently do.

I also think it would be interesting to see how this team improves when we get rid of josh just in terms of his attitude.

• Moderators

Jay Bilas said he was a wasted talent.

I say Jay Bilas was right.

Jay said he was the biggest bust in the draft. He was wrong even with this brutal postseason.