• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What the heck is Josh doing?

JackB1

• Admin

He is a complete bonehead...selfish because he knows he shouldn't be taking those shot but he takes them anyway.

He has let Noah completely destroy him tonight...he doesn't look to box him out at all.

Any play that doesn't go his way he spends time complaining and looking at the ref instead of getting back on d.

We were playing well until he started taking those shots in the first and led the Bulls to get fast breaks and pull ahead.

I never want to hear 'when he reaches his potential' ....in the league for 7 years.

This is what you get and I am tired of it. He came so far last season...it is sad to see how MUCH he has regressed this year

Fatass POS

atleast horford is still playing within his game. he isnt playing as well as he used to, we all know that. We all know that we need a lot more from him. But atleast he isnt doing stupid idiotic things like josh is.

• Premium Member

Horf also grabbed 14 damn rebound and put out 6 assists. My question is WHY are we wasting shots on Smoove's 20-30% shooting and not running more offense through Horford? I mean, at least then you can say that we didn't hit the shots and didn't play up to our potential.

They don't make it easy. MAN! We could have had that game....