• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's hilarious how positive to negative you guys get

AnthonyI11

We did our job. Our job was to at the very least split the games at chicago. taking both games would have been amazing, but we achieved our goal. All you guys do is whine about every little detail A game does not define a 7 game long series. We will bounce back at home. Keep the heads up for god sake.

Edited by AnthonyI11
  • Like 1

It's always going to be hard to keep positive when they play that poorly. Hawks had a great chance to steal this game, despite their awful performance.

I think we'd be a bit more positive if it was a hard fought game and they played with heart and even some brains.

• Premium Member

Listen...this is the playoffs. You can't just throw away games... Nobody in here would be complaining if this team had came out and played like they had a chance to go 2-0 in the 2nd round. That was a sh!tty game and ALL it does is give Chicago confidence.

How can ANYONE not be disturbed by Josh Smith out there freeballin' like he has lost his mind. This isn't a damn pick up game! Hell, I've seen guys take pick up games more seriously than how we came out tonight - especially Josh Smith. Especially him. I am not the player bashing, negative, troll poster. But we played some really dumb ball tonight.

We can't come back to Atlanta and play like that.

Edited by Wretch
  • Like 3

I understand and agree Josh played very dumb basketball tonight. Al was not aggressive and Joe went back to old waiting.. waiting.. waiting.. ok now do something offense.

What REALLY lost us the game tonight is rebounding. We lost the battle 58-39. If we didn't give up so many offensive rebounds we would have won or been much closer.

• Premium Member

These guys have a chance to do something that no ATL team has done...basically since the franchise moved from St. Louis... And they just come out like "ho-hum"... Like it's the damn pre-season or something.

Terrible game.

Obviously, if you've been on the forum before, you know that 80% of the people here are as Bipolar as the Hawks are. They overreact to everything, and that is how it's always been. The fact of the matter is however, that there is something to react to. We could have taken a 2-0 lead tonight. They shot 38%! Derrick Rose played like absolute *ss, and we still got beat by what, 15? Only Teague and JJ were ballin' tonight. Marv went back to losing the ball, missing layups and airballing jumpers. Smoove went back to bricking all his shots and chilling at the three point line for most of the night. Horf played soft... AGAIN. Many negatives, with just a few positives leads to overreaction, that is how it will always be around here.

Oh well, if we win game 3 and 4, nothing matters.

• Premium Member

I understand and agree Josh played very dumb basketball tonight. Al was not aggressive and Joe went back to old waiting.. waiting.. waiting.. ok now do something offense.

What REALLY lost us the game tonight is rebounding. We lost the battle 58-39. If we didn't give up so many offensive rebounds we would have won or been much closer.

Al had 14 of those rebounds though....I'd say he did his part on the glass at least. Chicago is a good rebounding team. You can't just give them opportunities by throwing the ball away - and that's on everybody for the errant passes, blown layups, craptacular shots, and just overall lack of focus.

Edited by Wretch