• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bench Marvin and Josh Smith; give more minutes to Damien and Twin

hawks21

Josh Smith went through a long stretch of not only taking bad shots, but turning the ball over and arguing with the referees. He is one of the most athletic players in the league, but when will Coach Drew cut his minutes drastically to make him understand AFTER SEVEN YEARS THIS IMMATURE ON-COURT BEHAVIOR WILL STOP.

It almost seemed like he was throwing the game and he was allowed to play close to 36 minutes, but it should have been more like 20 minutes...

Plus, I want Marvin to do well, but I rather see the more explosive Damien Wilkens on the court getting those 25 minutes instead of Marvin.. Damien give up a few inches to Luol Deng, but Marvin is a liability.

Marvin should've NEVER been re-signed; that contract is an Albatross (as evidenced by literally NOBODY being willing to take him off of our hands at the trade deadline)...

Say what you will about Joe's contract (which I think is asinine in nature/years/salary/etc...), Marvin is a lead anchor.

It's like he forgot how to play basketball.

Marvin should've NEVER been re-signed; that contract is an Albatross (as evidenced by literally NOBODY being willing to take him off of our hands at the trade deadline)...

Say what you will about Joe's contract (which I think is asinine in nature/years/salary/etc...), Marvin is a lead anchor.

It's like he forgot how to play basketball.

When Marvin got that EXTENSION it seemed like he just stop trying to get better...

Plus, it appears the coaching staff are not HOLDING HIM ACCOUNTABLE..and maybe calling him out publicly in the media may be an option..

Edited by hawks21

I fixed that. You guys kill me. Does anyone watch the other 4 guys on the court or is it just a zoom in on Smoove the whole game?

Before this series, people said the same thing about JEFF TEAGUE... in regard to the bench...

Smoove needs to be benched for an extended period of time. I agree Horford has struggled, despite his 14 rebounds and six assists last night. However, Smoove's presence in the lineup for an extended period of time DISRUPTS the offense. The Hawks beat the Bulls WITHOUT SMOOVE on March 2nd in Atlanta.