• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need Kirk Back

TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA

This does not look good. Jamal's over dribbling coupled with Joe's sometimes overdribbling is not going to work in the longhaul in this series. We need Kirk back and just let Teague gash them like he is doing and we will be fine. I know it probably want happen but that's our only hope.

I agree Kirk has stunk it up other than the Orlando series playing D, but he is still needed because I think Jamal is done for the series

That Orlando series is what we got Kirk for. Atleast he showed up when healthy unlike our frontcourt sissies.

• Like 1

That Orlando series is what we got Kirk for. Atleast he showed up when healthy unlike our frontcourt sissies.

Plus 1 my friend, I can see it now Marvin, Josh, and Al now walking around town with there shirts tied up in the front. :saythat:

• Like 1

I like Kirk, but his presence wouldn't make Horford play harder or Smoove play smarter. Teague is holding down the fort the best he can but the team has to collectively step up. Rose is getting buckets, but Kirk isn't exactly gonna shut him down either. He's the MVP for a reason.

• Like 1

I think he means for TEague, Kirk, JJ, josh, al lineup not kirk replacing teague.

Yes, that's what I mean. That's why I said get Kirk back let him guard Rose and let Teague run wild offensively because they can't stop him either. He is not being aggressive enough, never thought I would be saying this so quick, but he needs to take 20+ shots again you can't waste his coming out party on a goal that is impossible like stopping Rose, give someone else that job and let him beast on offense.

Edited by TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA

I like Kirk, but his presence wouldn't make Horford play harder or Smoove play smarter.

But it would give Smith and Horford more space to operate inside.

In three games Teague has played 126 minutes and hit one three pointer. The Bulls don't have to worry about his perimeter scoring so they can pack the defense inside.