• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watching Teague dazzle in the first few minutes made me think...

CBAreject

Clearly this team can compete sporadically, but at times they look like they have never played together. I've been quick to point out a lack of discipline, particularly on Smoove's part, but I think there's something more to our pathetic performances. We'd spent the last 5 years without a PG and with a coach with no offensive game plan. Even for most of this season, we had a PG who was really an extra SG. He couldn't create anything. Watching Teague made me wonder what the team would be like if they'd had a PG who could create and help them develop offensive roles. Standing around and watching the dribbler is such second-nature to this team that it's what they fall back on when they are under stress. It's disastrous, but it's all they knew for so long that it's now instinctive.

Yeah they don't cut enough. Joe even made some comment about all they did was run a bunch of pick and roll in game 3 instead of getting there scorers shots. He said all he did was stand in the corner, did someone nail JJ's feet to the corner? The whole team is used to ball watching JJ, now he is basically saying that when Teague has the ball gashing Chicago with pick and rolls it is making him into a ball watcher. He like Josh and Al in some aspects just don't get how to play with each other. I think this series is over and we need changes but I still have this weird love affair with the current guys and think they could be special by simply adding a C and a coach and letting Teague run the team for a full year.

• Premium Member

Clearly this team can compete sporadically, but at times they look like they have never played together. I've been quick to point out a lack of discipline, particularly on Smoove's part, but I think there's something more to our pathetic performances. We'd spent the last 5 years without a PG and with a coach with no offensive game plan. Even for most of this season, we had a PG who was really an extra SG. He couldn't create anything. Watching Teague made me wonder what the team would be like if they'd had a PG who could create and help them develop offensive roles. Standing around and watching the dribbler is such second-nature to this team that it's what they fall back on when they are under stress. It's disastrous, but it's all they knew for so long that it's now instinctive.

Watching Teague and Joe made me think too.

This is what I think:

Teague/Hinrich - PG

Joe -SG

Where's the Crawford...

You all know that Crawford is my guy and we wouldn't be here without him.

However, I think that Crawford + Marvin + Smoove can get us whatever we need... So I haven't written him in pen just yet.

I get happier watching Teague play than I do watching Hinrich play... and I love Hinrich. 1 word on Hinrich... Handoffandcut.

The thing I love about Hinrich is that he's been well coached.

The thing I love about Teague is that he's exactly what we need a drive and dish PG. He has some Tony Parker/D Harris to his game.

I think our PG is set for next year.

we need some rebounders.

We need some heart.

We need some better bench players.

If we lose Crawford in a SNT (only way we should lose Crawford may I add, then I would take a flyer on Mike Redd. He's going to be a cheap surprise.

I also like Pietrus.

And everybody knows I like Evans.

We just need one more guy. A targetted 7 footer. Chandler is probably out, unless Dallas wins it and Cuban reloads. Marvin for Heywood always sounds good.

I don't want to think about Oden.

Fat Eddy Curry could be a neat pickup.