• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford, Joe and Crawford playing like ROOKIES

wolvetigers

Horford and JOE are looking like a damn Rookies...all this dumb a$$ turnovers and poor shot selection.....Just play good basketball...MY GOSH

I am sorry but you are wrong. None of our players can do anything out there because the bulls can get away with murder on defense and not get called. Every offensive possession I can count various fouls on our players that will never get called because the bulls are more popular then we are.

• Like 1

I am sorry but you are wrong. None of our players can do anything out there because the bulls can get away with murder on defense and not get called. Every offensive possession I can count various fouls on our players that will never get called because the bulls are more popular then we are.

You can blame the refs but I blame Joe Johnson and Crawford. NOT Horford. Our offense was going well with the ball in Teague's hand. It was Joe and Crawford at the start of the 4th. They were too damn determine to try to get their points in and started going iso. Teague, Al, Zaza and even Josh were moving the ball and trying to got to the basket.

• Like 2

You can blame the refs but I blame Joe Johnson and Crawford. NOT Horford. Our offense was going well with the ball in Teague's hand. It was Joe and Crawford at the start of the 4th. They were too damn determine to try to get their points in and started going iso. Teague, Al, Zaza and even Josh were moving the ball and trying to got to the basket.

Sorry guy that was Teague you guys are confusing Teague with jamal . Teague and JJ went iso crazy jamal just stayed in the corner

Crawford = ice cold shooting tonight. Missed all but one of his shots, 2 points. If he hits

some of those shots he usually hits, Hawks wouldn't have been out scored 26-15 late

in the game.

:stirthepot:

Horford had two bad turnovers but at that point I was so sick at the display that I was watching. We needed a perfect game to beat the Bulls and overcome the Refs but we just couldn't put it together. Now of course why we have to play perfect while they can "dirty/grimy" it out is another story but I'm just so deflated right now.

No, it was Joe and JC. Looking at the first 4mins of the 4th. http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=310510004&period=4

im gona explain this again because you dont seem to understand what was going on .

jamal took one from way out off of a Horford offensive rebound but it was to beat the shot clock

The other shot he took was to beat the clock after JJ dribbled the shot clock out and got trapped in the paint

11:10 70-71 Derrick Rose makes driving layup

10:45 Taj Gibson blocks Joe Johnson's layup 70-71

10:44 Al Horford offensive rebound 70-71

10:42 Jamal Crawford misses 27-foot three point jumper 70-71

10:42 Atlanta offensive team rebound 70-71

10:42 shot clock turnover

9:33 70-73 Chicago defensive team rebound

9:11 Jamal Crawford misses 26-foot three point jumper 70-73

Crawford did not have the ball Teague and Joe controlled the ball and Crawford was in the corner .

Im not saying he played well Im saying that he had very little to do with what happed in the 4th quarter offensively to us.

We simply did not move the ball well at all and there was too much standing around as JJ and Teague went one on one

Edited by Crank

• Premium Member

Joe Johnson should have gone to the line 20 times tonight. You aren't supposed to be allowed to put your hands (much less your entire body) unto a player that is facing up, but that's what the Bulls did all 4th quarter with nary a call. Hard not to look stagnant when the opposing team is grabbing your players all possession long.

Edited by Atlantaholic

im gona explain this again because you dont seem to understand what was going on .

jamal took one from way out off of a Horford offensive rebound but it was to beat the shot clock

The other shot he took was to beat the clock after JJ dribbled the shot clock out and got trapped in the paint

Crawford did not have the ball Teague and Joe controlled the ball and Crawford was in the corner .

Im not saying he played well Im saying that he had very little to do with what happed in the 4th quarter offensively to us.

We simply did not move the ball well at all and there was too much standing around as JJ and Teague went one on one

So, Teague shoots 73% FG and 5-7 at the FT line.... There is no way I blame this game on him. I think this was one of those cases where "if it's not broken then don't try to fix it." :scratchhead:

Joe went into the 4th thinking, "ok, I gotta take over." The bad thing is... is that Joe smucked everything up with his dribble, dribble, dribble.

Teague drove the baskett and was getting the fouls.

Joe should have just did his part in drawing the defense and letting the unknown players (Teague, Zaza and new Smoove) win that game.

So, Teague shoots 73% FG and 5-7 at the FT line.... There is no way I blame this game on him. I think this was one of those cases where "if it's not broken then don't try to fix it." :scratchhead:

Joe went into the 4th thinking, "ok, I gotta take over." The bad thing is... is that Joe smucked everything up with his dribble, dribble, dribble.

Teague drove the baskett and was getting the fouls.

Joe should have just did his part in drawing the defense and letting the unknown players (Teague, Zaza and new Smoove) win that game.

isolation basketball lost the game but it wasnt Crawford as everyone was saying that was running the isos '

Teague played very well but the fact is that we pretty much need 45 from Joe and jamal combined to win these games . So Teague has to focus on a bit more on getting those two guys shots as they are having to work way to hard to get clean looks .

isolation basketball lost the game but it wasnt Crawford as everyone was saying that was running the isos '

Teague played very well but the fact is that we pretty much need 45 from Joe and jamal combined to win these games . So Teague has to focus on a bit more on getting those two guys shots as they are having to work way to hard to get clean looks .

I agree with maybe Teague need to try to get them the ball more. He does give a lot of his ast to the front court guys BUT I have seen Joe get the ball, instead of shooting it... he will dribble it giving the team a chance to double him. He needs to shot more once the ball gets to him.

The officials were horrible but they had nothing to do with that ridiculous Mike Woodson style offense we played to start the 4th quarter