• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

You have a pretty good defensive team but I'm gonna throw my team in the mix as well with being one of the top defensive teams...in my starting lineup I have Serge Ibaka (1st in the league in blocking easily) and Dalembert (8th in the league in blocking) manning the paint. Ibaka is a blocking machine and only getting better. I don't think anyone has a duo in the paint averaging blocks at that high a clip. Then I have Lebron (9th in the league in steals) and Rudy Gay (12th in the league in steals) running the wings. That length and athleticism along with those quick hands is going to be tough to deal with for anybody and I've heard many analysts say they got LBJ as their defensive player of the year this year. And coming off the bench I've got Carlos Delfino (13th in steals), Jason Terry (32 in steals) and Darko still averaging 1 block per game even in his limited playing time because of the emergence of Pekovic...I'll take a block per game from a 7 footer off my bench. So I think that best defensive team is a lil debatable my friend

• 1 month later...

Derrick Rose

Skills, Thrills, and Dolla Billz. D Rose provides all three, he is one of the most talented point guards of this generation, he is one of the most exciting, and he brings the marketability and revenue that is needed for a Franchise to become a Dynasty. Revolutionizing the position through his quickness and speed, Rose is unstoppable on the break and unstoppable when his shot is on which is only bound to get better. And last but not least, he is young and durable which are essential to build a team around and has just recently become the youngest MVP in NBA history.

smh