• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you think Smoove could get us Howard?

Diesel

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sorry, were you not the one swooping in saying that I made a "poor" point about his desire or lack thereof to come "home" to play with his friend? Were you not the one questioning the advantages and size of other media markets in relation to Atlanta? You've spent the past page arguing in favor of Dwight coming to Atlanta the destination and propping up the city as an upcoming media capitol and that his roots are here but now you want to backtrack and say you never once inferred that a major part of the reason he'd force a trade here is because this is home? Perhaps you need to take a moment and reread your responses because by you simply questioning and refuting people saying the opposite you are therefore arguing on the side that you claim you aren't arguing on. I don't have you confused with Diesel but you are right, you do have me rather confused.

Atlanta Is a Media center. CNN is that news center. Turner is very very major with NBA.com/TV and TNT. I have not backtracked at all. He does have roots here. That does not mean he will demand a trade home nor did I say so. There is no arguement of favoring Dwight coming to Atlanta, I'm for it. I'm not even trying to understand your "arguement".

Question, how do you suppose to know Dwight's intentions? Are you an inner-circle? Why do you know so much about his desire?

Bottom line, Josh is a friend and can be influential if Dwight has thoughts of playing for the Hawks.

"upcoming"? Click on to 33,34,41,293. Watch "Meet the Press", GOP debates, count the foriegn embassies consulates here. It Is an international destination point.

Get real.

• Premium Member

Bottom line, Josh is a friend and can be influential if Dwight has thoughts of playing for the Hawks.

"upcoming"? Click on to 33,34,41,293. Watch "Meet the Press", GOP debates, count the foriegn embassies consulates here. It Is an international destination point.

Get real.

I can't help it... I don't mean no harm, but Avery Johnson knows about being a international destination point. He should be our coach right now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpYh96G8c60&feature=fvst

Atlanta Is a Media center. CNN is that news center. Turner is very very major with NBA.com/TV and TNT. I have not backtracked at all. He does have roots here. That does not mean he will demand a trade home nor did I say so. There is no arguement of favoring Dwight coming to Atlanta, I'm for it. I'm not even trying to understand your "arguement".

Question, how do you suppose to know Dwight's intentions? Are you an inner-circle? Why do you know so much about his desire?

Get real.

Okay so you answered yes in a thread about Dwight forcing his way to Atlanta but you are in no way making the argument that Dwight would force his way to Atlanta despite giving reasons why Dwight would force his way to Atlanta. Glad we got that figured out.

Okay so you answered yes in a thread about Dwight forcing his way to Atlanta but you are in no way making the argument that Dwight would force his way to Atlanta despite giving reasons why Dwight would force his way to Atlanta. Glad we got that figured out.

????

I cant imagine anyone would think Dwight would seriously want out of Orlando to come here at this point . We are capped out and are seriously in a what do we do now mode ?

I would think that at his age he would say Chicago and they could send back Noah,Gibson, and some picks.

I cant imagine anyone would think Dwight would seriously want out of Orlando to come here at this point . We are capped out and are seriously in a what do we do now mode ?

I would think that at his age he would say Chicago and they could send back Noah,Gibson, and some picks.

That works playing with Rose. If somehow they could sign Humphries and Shannon Brown they hold teams down to 85 points a game.

• Premium Member

CTC?? Continue the confusion?

What are you talking about??

Hello?? Chicago is capped out and going to get worse.

We have contracts that will be ending. If we traded for Howard, we would actually be a strong team with room for more FAs.

Chicago is not even paying Rose max money yet... and they are at the cap. Luol Deng makes 12 freakin Million dollars. Korver makes Zaza Money. So does Brewer. Chicago has a much worse cap situ than we do.... Boozer gate.

CTC?? Continue the confusion?

What are you talking about??

Hello?? Chicago is capped out and going to get worse.

We have contracts that will be ending. If we traded for Howard, we would actually be a strong team with room for more FAs.

Chicago is not even paying Rose max money yet... and they are at the cap. Luol Deng makes 12 freakin Million dollars. Korver makes Zaza Money. So does Brewer. Chicago has a much worse cap situ than we do.... Boozer gate.

No. Just no. The hawks have 58 million on the books for 12-13, so there are no major contracts that will be ending (at least not before Howard is a free agent) and IF the hawks traded for Howard there would be no room for more FAs. Trading either Horford or Smith for Howard would kill the remaining of the cap using today's number, never mind after the new cba.

Meanwhile, the bulls have 48 million for 12-13, counting Rose's qualifying offer. And if they trade Noah, Gibson and Deng for Howard, for example, they'd actually lower the total salary they'd have for 12-13.

• Premium Member

No. Just no. The hawks have 58 million on the books for 12-13, so there are no major contracts that will be ending (at least not before Howard is a free agent) and IF the hawks traded for Howard there would be no room for more FAs. Trading either Horford or Smith for Howard would kill the remaining of the cap using today's number, never mind after the new cba.

Meanwhile, the bulls have 48 million for 12-13, counting Rose's qualifying offer. And if they trade Noah, Gibson and Deng for Howard, for example, they'd actually lower the total salary they'd have for 12-13.

Chicago

Atlanta

Take a good look. When you add in Rose's QO in 2012, they're at 58... However, the next year, they will have to take him to the max.

For us, we will have lost one possible two bad contracts the next year. Not to mention that this year, Chicago will sign a better two guard than Bogans. That will cost money.

Chicago

Atlanta

Take a good look. When you add in Rose's QO in 2012, they're at 58... However, the next year, they will have to take him to the max.

For us, we will have lost one possible two bad contracts the next year. Not to mention that this year, Chicago will sign a better two guard than Bogans. That will cost money.

anything past the 2012 free agency is irrelevant, as they would have signed Howard already.

• Premium Member

anything past the 2012 free agency is irrelevant, as they would have signed Howard already.

The point is after they reup Rose in 2012.. And i assume that they would have signed a reliable 2, they won't have the money to get Howard. Not outright. It will have to be a SNT and now you're talking about Noah vs. Horford for Orlando.

The point is after they reup Rose in 2012.. And i assume that they would have signed a reliable 2, they won't have the money to get Howard. Not outright. It will have to be a SNT and now you're talking about Noah vs. Horford for Orlando.

In a sign and trade, what Orlando wants is irrelevant. They can't say no to Howard then.