• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Frediot

CBAreject

Someone has a lot of free time.

If you ask me, I think it's pretty crazy that we have the best record in MLB. We have only played 11 total games when everyone is healthy. Who knows what we are capable of when everyone is out there, and have the line up that we expected to have during spring training. But like I said, we've only had 11 total games with our expected line up. That's amazing that we still have one of the best records.

Of course Atlanta fans would go out of their way to say anything negative about their team. People always talk about Atlanta fans being bad, well folks, here is a great example. Despite the fact how good we've played with injuries, people still want to bring out the negatives. Typical.

How about this is a thread for saying positive stuff and instead of negative stuff. :newrussian:

Go Braves!!!

Someone has a lot of free time.

Says someone posting multiple times a day on a Hawks forum in the offseason. I like Frediot. It's clever. Wouldn't the internet be boring if all sites were "rah-rah"?

How about this is a thread for saying positive stuff and instead of negative stuff.

Or how bout this is a thread for commenting on Frediot? You are welcome to start a "rah-rah" thread, too.

The Braves are doing very well, but that's not surprising. I expected us to be one of the top 2 teams in the NL. Most of us who've been watching them for 25 years and saw 14 straight division titles have always wanted another title. It's been 16 years, and this is the best team we've run out in about 8 or 9 years. In the end, I don't care how we win the world series--I just want to do it. I'm concerned that Fredi's in-game decision making will cost us the best shot at a title we've had in about a decade. He's quickly becoming recognized as one of the worst. I think the criticism is well-deserved, and it's impossible for some of it to not trickle back to him or Wren. Sometimes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Maybe he'll listen and learn some strategy or maybe Wren will relieve him of managerial duties after the season's over. First priority should be to fire Parrish, though. 90 games of horrid offense is enough of an audition for a hitting coach.