• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lakers reportedly abandoning CP3 trade... DHoward instead?

sturt

• Premium Member

One would think.

Plus, Stein's reporting they're sending Odom to Dallas... which, in turn, means Dallas won't be using their Tyson Chandler trade exception to get Dalembert... which, in turn, leaves one to wonder if we might at some point become a viable option for Dalembert (?).

Yep but this was expected. The NBA was going to veto the deal.

My best guess is CP3 mystery team will be a shock.

This free agency is exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time..

Kudo's to the NBA for sticking to their guns and denying the Lakers the easy deal , I for one thought they were going to cave

• Premium Member

I think we might. Teague, Smoove, and a couple of 1st round picks ought to be decently competitive.

Having said that... I've never been as big a CP3 fan as a lot of people here... and concurrently, I am a pretty big Teague fan... so I'm not certain I'd make that deal.

I think we might. Teague, Smoove, and a couple of 1st round picks ought to be decently competitive.

Having said that... I've never been as big a CP3 fan as a lot of people here... and concurrently, I am a pretty big Teague fan... so I'm not certain I'd make that deal.

Agree...Add to the fact that Paul is coming off like a total douche thru all this

• Premium Member

LA Times beat writer: "Source confirms that Odom is gone "for sure," and Paul trade has fallen apart. Not for Howard, either. Source: It's a straight salary dump." Goes on to say LAL gets DAL 1st round pick.

You've GOT to be kidding me.

I wish. I think it's time to can anything good for this team. Their gutter bound.

• Premium Member

LA Times beat writer: "Source confirms that Odom is gone "for sure," and Paul trade has fallen apart. Not for Howard, either. Source: It's a straight salary dump." Goes on to say LAL gets DAL 1st round pick.

You've GOT to be kidding me.

I know he's the LA Times writer and ought to know, but I'm just not convinced that Kupchak doesn't have a third team on the line here, and that this new exception will, indeed, be meaningful.