• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great Early Lesson!

sillent

We dominated the Bulls for 3 quarters. We could have made history if our defense continued. We could have won the game if we made our free throws. We could have willed the game with the heart of Derrick Rose. I'm sure our players realize this and will only get better from this experience.

Edited by sillent
  • Like 1

Our legs got tired but that's no excuse for why we missed all those FT's.

We've seen this all before with the Hawks not showing in the 4th quarter and missing clutch free throws. Nothing's new here.

We dominated the Bulls for 3 quarters. We could have made history if our defense continued. We could have won the game if we made our free throws. We could have willed the game with the heart of Derrick Rose. I'm sure our players realize this and will only get better from this experience.

No they won't. They've done this for years. It's not going to change and only a moron thinks they will "learn" something from this game.

@Hotlanta i suggest you switch teams. you bag on the hawks every single time i see you post. i don't post on here but i come on here everyday and see your negativity, its annoying as hell. yes we lost. we should have won. okay. were 4-2 and we just beat the heat yesterday. look at the positive sometimes. maybe you won't be so angry all the time. i understand your anger, as this game broke my heart but you are not going to change the teams decisions and management. stop be angry and be happy :)

• Like 1

Again I'm glad their having these type of games early in the season. There are some bright spots all up and down our bench. Well maybe not all up and down but there is some bright spots. Now if they play like this come seasons end then we have a problem.