• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No high % from the free throw line

Gray Mule

man_in_love.gif

Either we do not have the talent to hit free throws or we choke. Which is it?

Whatever the reason, talent or choke, it has cost the Hawks the last two games.

On the bright side, if there is one, Ivan J. played well. Great to see him on the

floor. Maybe we'll see more of him.

diablo.gif FREE THROWS!

Pretty much sums it up

This team lacks discipline.

That's because the coach doesn't have the guts to make changes. The lineup has pretty much been the same since Woody left with the exception of the PG. And if Kirk was healthy one could argue Kirk would be the starting PG. Ivan should start the next game and JOSH should be on the bench.
  • Like 2

They're called "free" throws for a reason, they're not meant to ruin your chances of winning a game.

These bums get payed millions of dollars to dribble a ball and put it inside a metal hoop, and they can't do it from 15ft away with no one guarding them. Inexcusable.

• Like 1

That's because the coach doesn't have the guts to make changes. The lineup has pretty much been the same since Woody left with the exception of the PG. And if Kirk was healthy one could argue Kirk would be the starting PG. Ivan should start the next game and JOSH should be on the bench.

Agreed as well. IF anything, benching Josh would prove a point that you cannot continue to play with such stupidity and expect to be a starter on a professional team.

I totally agree but i doubt the lowest paid coach in the league that was not seriously considered by many if any other teams has the stroke to bench any of the ownerships boys. Smoove and Joe are both dragging this team to the bottom and their dumb play (josh) and heartless play (joe) look like they are contagious.

This game made me sick. There is simply no excuse to give a Game to the bulls at the charity strip and then play a half *ss effort the next game and choke at the line again.

God I hope they bounce back tomorrow and rebuild some confidence and pull off a shocker Saturday to finish this gauntlet at 500. I have real doubts they have legs left for Chicago now though. I will be sitting here yelling at the TV again no matter what!!!

• Moderators

It's choke-tastic. Look at the peak FT% numbers Joe, Horf, Teague, even Marvin have had over the years, and there's no way this so-called-veteran team should be bottom-10 in free throw shooting. Even with you-know-who, this team should be living comfortably in the high-70s/low-80s for FT%. Instead, we're finally getting to the line regularly (2nd in the NBA) while hanging around the bottom of the barrel, (25th) shooting a shade over 70% and seemingly dropping the more we play decent teams.

~lw3

• Like 1