• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Bobcats

lethalweapon3

No Magette either. As Josh said via MC on twitter: They have to get to a point where they get mad and take it out on someone. Tonight's game would be a start. Of course, not shaming themselves and their fans by turning in such an embarrassing effort would be even better.

No Magette either. As Josh said via MC on twitter: They have to get to a point where they get mad and take it out on someone. Tonight's game would be a start. Of course, not shaming themselves and their fans by turning in such an embarrassing effort would be even better.

I'm genuinely disgusted with our "core" group and sick and tired of hearing how they should do x and y and play with energy and blah blah blah. They could have easily beaten 2 teams who at the end of the season will likely be ahead of us in the standings and now we're once again in a battle against a team who is clearly inferior to us.

I'd honestly be surprised if we hang on and win this game tonight.

Well it was only against the Bobcats but at least we found a way to win this game tonight. Hopefully blowing a double-digit fourth quarter lead and ovecoming that to win in OT will teach our guys something, although I'm skeptical. Josh Smith had a really nice overall game and Marvin and JJ made some big shots in the 4th and OT. Teague did a much better job defensively tonight and Horford was nowhere to be seen on the glass again. It's becoming more and more clear that we need to find a natural center as even a scrub like BJ Mullins was killing us inside because of his length. Horford just can't compete against teams with lengthy 5's.