• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Really Hawks.... Really?

hawksfan1997

Watching the game tonight made me notice something, We do have talent to win and all of these past games we should've won by at least 15+ points just if we hit our free throws. But like Charles said yesterday, we need a spark, an actual SUPERSTAR instead of a bunch of good players. Somebody on this squad can be that superstar. The question is, who could be that star to spark this team to be an NBA elite team?

Excuses Excuses Excuses, guess you just started following this team this year, because this has been the same old story for the past 4 years same players, but I'm sure there is some sort of excuse for those years as well

• Like 1

The complaining is getting ridiculous now. You try playing 9 games in 12 days or a back to back to back.

I totally agree that loses will happen at this level. Jumpshots will be off some nights and legs get tired and defensive intensity and switches will be off. My complaint this year is the FT shooting. Especially from the guards. If the hawks shot from the line at a respectable NBA level they would have won the last three games. Teague marvin and JJ have got to tighten up at the line to close out close games. Especially JJ max players hit 80% plus from the stripe.

The missed free throws are a problem, but especially at end of games. It is a lack of concentration and being tired. 9 games in 12 days is no joke, and it's not an excuse it's the plain simple truth.

Watching the game tonight made me notice something, We do have talent to win and all of these past games we should've won by at least 15+ points just if we hit our free throws. But like Charles said yesterday, we need a spark, an actual SUPERSTAR instead of a bunch of good players. Somebody on this squad can be that superstar. The question is, who could be that star to spark this team to be an NBA elite team?

If Josh Smith plays "mad" like he did last night against the Bobcats he can easily be that superstar. That might help our shooters

Marvin, Joe and yes Al step up and make their shots when Smoove forces the double team in the post.