Josh is Getting Roasted by Matt Bonner...Seriously!

MoBetta

This reminds me of big play Ray Buchanan when he played for the Falcons. Just getting burnt over and over again.

How is it that hard to defend him. All he's in there for is to shoot 3s it ain't rocket science

Edited by MoBetta

Josh should be docked a games pay for getting lit up by a player like Bonner.

This game should be enough to not include Josh in the all star game. LOL @ an All Star being taken to school by Matt Bonner. Incredible.

spurs-matt-bonner1-306x315.jpg

The image Josh sees in his nightmares

• Like 2

I blame tonight on the whole team's effort (Teague played well), but mostly the bench. The bench was -20, the starters were even. Josh and Marvin needed much quicker close-outs and better recognition on who is on the court. Zaza needed to play Splitter tougher, Joe needed to work his way inside, and Josh needed to play smarter.

Oh well, rather just learn from this game than complain about it.

I blame tonight on the whole team's effort (Teague played well), but mostly the bench. The bench was -20, the starters were even. Josh and Marvin needed much quicker close-outs and better recognition on who is on the court. Zaza needed to play Splitter tougher, Joe needed to work his way inside, and Josh needed to play smarter.

Oh well, rather just learn from this game than complain about it.

When has this team ever LEARNED from a loss?????

Man oh man I wish we had a Charles Oakley type player on this team. I know he wouldn't put up with Josh's Bullsh*t. I remember he punched Jeff Mcginnis in the face lol

1. somethings i noticed everytime we ran down court it seemed like all our players ran into the paint and the trailer go an open 3

2. everytime Joe gets a pick he slow and whats for his man to catch up instead of jus taking off

3. marvin has one play where he comes off a pick and thats his money shot but he only does it maybe twice a game

4. we need height

5. at first i was find with ivan but we need to go after K-mart when we can

6. Zaza sucks so does radman i really hate when this team gives up stupid and 1's

7. Kirk did a good job for being his first game back

1. I guess we'll have to wait for Timmy to retire for us to win in San Antonio since we haven't won since he's been there

2. Joe go score 21! When you do we win point blank.

3. Josh is Josh...no need trying to figure him out or get mad when he plays bad or giddy when he plays great.

4. If not for Jeff Teague no telling where this team will be. His perimeter defense is pretty good. I mean he kept TP in front of him most of the night he was on him.

5. LD is like Woody when it comes to pleading cases to refs. Please get a tech if need be. Im not asking for LD to become Bobby Cox but when you know we are getting no calls whatsoever you gotta say something before one of your players do, Most of the time that player is Josh.

6. Just one game. We will bounce back and unlike this team in the past we will not go on a 3-4 game skid. Detroit, NO, and Toronto are games we WILL win. Mark my words. I'm more worried about our first 2 games back in the highlight factory then those 3.

That is all...

Bonner should never get a wide open look. Ever. It's not hard to defend that guy. He just stands on the perimeter. I know it's not poor coaching, because any idiot can tell someone not to leave that guy open. It's just braindead play. That's what happened tonight. This was one of those nights where the team wasn't ready to play 48 minutes.

• Premium Member

Bad game from Joe tonight, he wasn't aggressive enough on either end. The bench which I was going to make a post about before this game with how good and deep our bench has been was just atrocious. That was easily the worst our bench has played all season. I'm chalking this game up to our perennial San Antonio curse.

Bad game from Joe tonight, he wasn't aggressive enough on either end. The bench which I was going to make a post about before this game with how good and deep our bench has been was just atrocious. That was easily the worst our bench has played all season. I'm chalking this game up to our perennial San Antonio Texas curse.

Fixed