• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trades for overall upgrades

Joker

Three team trade

While I am not high on Chris Kaman, I watched him the last couple of games and he would be a solid center when healthy even if he's a marginal player to me. I hate the idea of this trade since I really like Marvin at SF and I wonder what we could do at SF. T-Mac is not a 20 mins+ per game player. Joe can't play SF so I don't want to hear that. Neither does Josh need to play SF. There might be a chance we can get someone like Sam Young. Here are my trades and reasons why.

New Orleans trade:

Chris Kaman

New Orleans receives:

Marvin Williams

Kirk Hinrich

Atlanta trades:

Marvin Williams

Kirk Hinrich

Zaza Pachulia

Atlanta receives:

Chris Kaman

O.J. Mayo

Sam Young (T.E. from "he who's name shall not be mentioned")

Memphis trades:

O.J. Mayo

Sam Young

Memphis receives:

Zaza Pachulia

future 1st round pick

It's clear ASG is extremely reluctant to trade anyone in their core without assurance that Dwight will resign. For that, it has prevent them from trades.

The problem is bigger for the Hawks. The Hawks are limited. They have no center. Hinrich is a great fit but he needs to be a legit 5th option on offense. In Atlanta, the system Atlanta has needs the PG to be either a playmaker or a 1st to 3rd option. Atlanta just doesn't have that main guy on offense who can give Teague the room to operate that's needed to grow. Teague is a very talented player. The problem is he doesn't fit. He needs operate to work on offense. Atlanta doesn't have the personnel to create that space. Teague does more harm than good on both sides of the court possession by possession. I hate when people say, well it's his first year playing. Bulls**t. It been his game is the same. We know what he likes.

This is not a Josh Smith player. Smith showed talent but then he played like the worst player in the NBA at times. So don't act like an a**hole and post something on Smith when Smith still has severe issues with consistency. Talent was never his issue. Heck, even fit isn't that big of an issue for Smith. For Teague, it's a major issue. No one is denying his talent but it's hard to see him being anything more than a Devin Harris type without a big who can demand attention in the post. Atlanta can do better at PG or they should keep looking.

O.J. Mayo. I deal without of naysayers with Mayo. People saying he isn't this, that, whatever. I really could care less. Just like I felt Hinrich was a great fit and he is to a degree, I feel like this. The kid can run a legit PnR. He needs the ball in his hands. He's not a SG. He is one but he's one like Lin, Westbrook, Teague, and Derrick Rose. He's a combo guard. He can pass. He has very good court vision. He's turnover prone. He can be a #1 option on offense which Atlanta doesn't have. He needs to play in a system that's outside-inside, not inside-outside like Memphis is. He plays great defense. He is a player who has excellent talent on offense and is a very good defender. In the right system on the right team. He could be a superstar. As long as this team has PG issues, I will question ASG, Sund, and any a**hole in this organization on why he isn't getting traded to the Hawks. I like Teague. I really do but this isn't the system for him. We need a PG who can run the PnR and can really score. Teague would be perfect in Orlando, Sac Town, and LAL. In Atlanta, not so much. He's shown talent but Marvin does as well. See what I am saying.

Sam Young. I am okay with Young. To me, he's a marginal SF who can do a bit of everything but nothing great. I like Marvin a lot more than Young. He's a solid addition since we need a SF if we trade Marvin.

Kaman. I am not high on this guy. He is a solid talent. He has a reliable jumper and he is decent in terms of back to the basket. He is nothing special on defense. He leaves a lot to be desired.

Marvin. Marvin is a lot better than what you guys make of him. Either way, I don't see NO needing him. This could be a 4 way deal for New Orleans. They don't need Hinrich or Marvin. I personally don't see this trade happening simply because of this reason alone.

Mayo and Young for Zaza and 1st makes a lot of sense for Memphis. A lot of sense. It doesn't make sense for Atlanta if they can't land a center otherwise. If Atlanta lands Kyrylo Fesenko, I could see the Hawks doing this deal. Atlanta needs all the talent they can get. If they hit the lottery on O.J. Mayo. ASG wouldn't look like the jackasses they look like right now.