• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

... a deal is imminent...

T21

I've read on ESPN and Hoopshype that Marvin is unhappy with his involvment on the offense and supposedly wants out (9.6 ppg lowest since his rookie year),

Plus we got Hinrich exp. contract that we must deal with because we have some PG depth (Teague, Pargo). Sund obviously wanted to raise Kirk's price, but that backfired so far 'cause Kirk has been pretty bad since comming from DL,

Lack of inside presence, size, rebounding, post play...

Above-mentioned players... Marvin and Kirk, plus another player, or a future draft pick could get us WHAT?

I hear that the Lakers were looking for a SF, particularly Beasley, maybe they would consider Marvin (still young with upside), Kirk (for their PG depth) and another piece for Gasol, who could help us inside, improve our BB IQ and play in the post and he's signed for two more years...

Yes Marvin rumored to want out and based on where we are now they need to explore all possibilities. Gasol has a tremendous contract so dont know if he is an option. The Hawks are talented but need floor leadership even brand new Jeremy Lin seems to orchestrate the offense with more command than our PGs

• Moderators

Automatic message

This topic has been moved from "Atlanta Hawks Forums / HomeCourt" to "Atlanta Hawks Forums / HomeCourt / Trade Ideas".

This one is a total fantasy. Gasol got traded for Chris Paul earlier this season and now we are going to get him for Marvin and Kirk? LA would be absolutely crazy to do that deal from about 5 different perspectives, not the least of which is that their team would be much worse this season for making the trade.

Automatic message

This topic has been moved from "Atlanta Hawks Forums / HomeCourt" to "Atlanta Hawks Forums / HomeCourt / Trade Ideas".

This one is a total fantasy. Gasol got traded for Chris Paul earlier this season and now we are going to get him for Marvin and Kirk? LA would be absolutely crazy to do that deal from about 5 different perspectives, not the least of which is that their team would be much worse this season for making the trade.

Winner winner chicken Dinner...This trade would fall in the Nutso zone and Kupchak doesn't play there....

I wasn't claiming that we could get Pau for Marv, Kirk and a draft pick... I just suggested that those were our obvious trading chips and that the deal must be made!

It would surely take more to get Pau... I just threw the idea out there, also to get you oppinion what other players we could potentialy target that fit this bill (size, rebounding, post play).

P.S. We must make a serious move, not just a tweak... and in order to to that we'll have to give some valuable pieces, I understand that.