• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For all his praise

capstone21

• Admin

Smith is still a moron out there....taking that fadeway jumper that led to a fast break and then coming down and shooting a 3 point shot with 52 seconds left and a lot of time on the shot clock,,,,basically sealed out fate against Miami. Man he is so clueless and frustrating. The dude just doesn't get it.

• Admin

I don't deny that he has been carrying us but the dude's decisions in the 4th are terrible (same thing last night). If he would just stay away from the 3 point line and spend his time penetrating and playing in the post he would be an all star no question.. Instead he makes these decisions and it really costs us

I dont think you get it. No josh no chance. Thats what it comes down to. We dont have anyone who can create a shot in crunch time and its just not josh's game. Miami is pretty good in case you missed it.

I agree.. The way Josh has played in the absense of Joe has said alot about this team.. Hes been nothing but great besides maybe a few forced jumpers.. thats just a part of his game and it always will be.. But if we trade Josh we will lose more than if we trade any other player.. His athletic ability alone makes us a much better team.

I don't deny that he has been carrying us but the dude's decisions in the 4th are terrible (same thing last night). If he would just stay away from the 3 point line and spend his time penetrating and playing in the post he would be an all star no question.. Instead he makes these decisions and it really costs us

How did I know a thread would be blaming Josh? Damn it dude did you watch our NO PG play? We need a PG who knows how to get Ast. Our turnovers were a major problem....

To be honest here, if it wasn't for his first 3 quarters, we wouldn't be here to complain about what his mistakes in the fourth quarter cost us.

At least consider that before making a thread solely highlighting his mistakes when you have Marvin's $8 million dollar disappearing act, which impacted us just as dearly.

He isnt the best dribbler. We know that. When the hawks arent getting calls they seem to be more inclined to just chuck it. The end of these nba games is reserved for a guy who can put it on the floor and make something happen. We dont have that right now. This is the best run josh has put together in his career. Enjoy it!

If josh is dumb... he must get it from this MB because it seems as if the only problem this mb knows who to blame is Josh. People on here blame him for not going inside...

I guess none of you all notice Josh setting a pick and then roll inside but the person he set the pick for didn't throw him the ball. I seen Jeff and Kirk do this tonight. smh

Lets be real here tho looking at the playoff picture.. Im fine with staying the 6 seed.. We draw orlando hopefully IF dwight stays then get Chicago the 2nd round (If they beat Boston which will be a hell of a series an could go either way) We got a good shot 2nd round no matter if we play boston or chicago.. so lets not get down on the team..

Hawks 21 TURNOVERS

Jeff 5, Kirk 2, Pargo 3... 10 turnovers from our PGs. I know Kirk played SG tonight but he is a PG.

I'm sorry but we can't have those bad passes from our PGs.

Still we had a chance to win the game. So, I'm not mad.

This team can do something good in the playoff with a heathy team... I hope.

Hawks 21 TURNOVERS

Jeff 5, Kirk 2, Pargo 3... 10 turnovers from our PGs. I know Kirk played SG tonight but he is a PG.

I'm sorry but we can't have those bad passes from our PGs.

Still we had a chance to win the game. So, I'm not mad.

This team can do something good in the playoff with a heathy team... I hope.

I agree come playoff time we become alot better/more confident team.. EVERY YEAR

And if we can get Al back for the playoff (which i could see happening) teams need to watchout. Because thats only gonna load our bench even more with ZAZA THE BEAST coming off of it.

I agree come playoff time we become alot better/more confident team.. EVERY YEAR

And if we can get Al back for the playoff (which i could see happening) teams need to watchout. Because thats only gonna load our bench even more with ZAZA THE BEAST coming off of it.

It will then come down to coaching. LD have a lot to play with. Lets just hope he's not scared to play with the hot hands down in the clutch.

Yeah LD made a terrible coaching call tonight calling a timeout when Miami is missing shots and we brought the game back and tied it up.. Then we get down by 5 again and Miami is on a run and he doesnt call a timeout.. Just doesnt seem right to me

Smith is still a moron out there....taking that fadeway jumper that led to a fast break and then coming down and shooting a 3 point shot with 52 seconds left and a lot of time on the shot clock,,,,basically sealed out fate against Miami. Man he is so clueless and frustrating. The dude just doesn't get it.

And that damn sky is still blue!!! I mean seriously, what's the deal?

It's funny, at the AJC blog JS is getting all the praise for a hard fought game and here is getting the "business". Marvin over there is getting alot of ire and here it's *crickets*.

I think we all know what / who Marvin is so no point in going there... plus we've had 7 years of Diesel beating down on Marvin LOL.

Josh definitely doesn't deserve the blame for tonight's loss, but he did take 2 awful shots late. The reason we lost tonight was because of the refs and just not having a real closer. LD left Teague on the bench for too long late in the game which really hurt as he was the only one penetrating at will.

• Like 1

I want to root for MW, but he missed a crucial 3 that he positioned himself to make very late in the game. Believe you me, he would have gotten plenty of love from me.

Josh should not be attempting threes late in a game. Teagues inability to control the offense is partly to blame and it left the offense out of whack. He may never develop pg skills but that's another argument for another time.