• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do we beat the Kings?

Pride1190

They have a record of 14-26 which is the same that Detroit has. Last game Sac beat up on the Mavs so they come in with a little momentum. And like Detroit, we play them on their home court. I looked and Sac is favored to win by 1.

Who do you guys think gets the "W" tonight?

They have a record of 14-26 which is the same that Detroit has. Last game Sac beat up on the Mavs so they come in with a little momentum. And like Detroit, we play them on their home court. I looked and Sac is favored to win by 1.

I think we'll play better against Sacramento but that depends on who are or aren't playing tonight. I expect a much better showing from Teague and the bench and that should be enough to get us the W.

A few years ago when we won 53 games (and were very healthy), you could pen in wins against teams we were clearly better than, and probably a 40-45% chance against those who were better. I have very little faith in this group. Horford's absence is starting to have a very substantial, cumulative effect on this team as the games without him mount. Who would be surprised if Cousins has a career game and Evans outshines both our starting guards? Not me.

Edited by benhillboy

A few years ago when we won 53 games (and were very healthy), you could pen in wins against teams we were clearly better than, and probably a 45% chance against those who were better. I have very little faith in this group. Horford's absence is starting to have a very substantial, cumulative effect on this team as the games without him mount.

If I remember correctly we struggled a lot more against the bottom feeders back then while this year for the most part we've been much better against them. I haven't looked up the numbers in a while but our record against sub .500 teams at one point this year was better than at any point in the past 10 years and I suspect it's still that way now, although I'm too lazy to go look it up.

If I remember correctly we struggled a lot more against the bottom feeders back then while this year for the most part we've been much better against them. I haven't looked up the numbers in a while but our record against sub .500 teams at one point this year was better than at any point in the past 10 years and I suspect it's still that way now, although I'm too lazy to go look it up.

I'm not sure on that, but an overall winning percentage of .646 is what it is, and this team ain't that (.574).

A few years ago when we won 53 games (and were very healthy), you could pen in wins against teams we were clearly better than, and probably a 40-45% chance against those who were better. I have very little faith in this group. Horford's absence is starting to have a very substantial, cumulative effect on this team as the games without him mount. Who would be surprised if Cousins has a career game and Evans outshines both our starting guards? Not me.

Someone on the opposing team always seems to have a career game when they play against us.

We should win unless they shoot 41% from the three point line again, which is the main reason they beat up on the Mavs.

I'm not sure on that, but an overall winning percentage of .646 is what it is, and this team ain't that (.574).

This year we are 15-5 (.750) against teams below .500 and in 2009 we were 28-9 (.756) against teams below .500 so yeah we were slightly better that year, but we didn't have any big injuries that year. I will admit that we were better then against sub .500 teams than I remember though.