• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk - ESPN Tournament Challenge

Admin

I will leave that up to Coach but I'd say no since you weren't in our group... but Coach can make that call since it's his victory he's giving up.

I will give you mad props for your bracket. Its the only one I have seen with Louisville in the Final 4.Here is my thing..............one can create 3 or 4 different brackets on ESPN and then go with their best bracket. The whole point of joining one of these pools is to commit to only one bracket.I had a bracket here in my office pool that was better then this hawksquawk bracket. I had another bracket in my Sunday School class pool that was not as good.

Think he's going to light up the NBA? I'm still undecided

Yes.......it may take him a year or two to get his scoring average as up (as it did with Dwight) but his defense and rebounding will instantly change games.
  • Like 1

Well, I finished 6th despite my team FSU losing in the second round. I homer picked them to face Kentucky in the National Championship Game which wasn't such a homer pick since they were hot at the time. Even Digger Phelps picked them to face Kentucky in the Championship Game