• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you think there is a master plan in 2013 off season?

phoostal

Dwight is not going to opt out of his contract this year. He has gone on record saying this and according to reports will be signing the opt IN today or tomorrow. Making him a free agent in 2013 instead of this year 2012.

Guess who else is going to be a free agent in 2013 his best bud Josh. Do you think they may be talking with one another about a possible destination spot together?

This means this upcoming off season the real big prize is Williams. I would think he goes to his hometown Dallas now. Leaving the Brooklyn Nets another year to suck and then try to get Howard and Smith together.

This is pure speculation on my part. Would love to see if we could get Howard in an off season trade for Horf and JJ. Especially if Orlando falls flat on their face in the playoffs again. I think they would have no choice but to move Howard, because he isn't staying if they lose again.

That way next year we roll the dice with Smoove and Howard if they don't stay, well we will have a ton of cap room to rebuild.

Thoughts?

Sorry for the confusion wasn't talking about the Hawks master plan, I meant Josh and Dwight's master plan. And maybe the Hawks good make their master plan come true.