• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Getting Screwed by ESPN again.

Diesel

And we should get love why? We just went 2 and 4 on a road trip and lost by double digits last night. Don't know why we should be getting any love.

• Like 1

No. Were just the team to count out. Guys miss buzzer beaters that are wide open layups. They are inconsistent. They are missing their best player.

And we should get love why? We just went 2 and 4 on a road trip and lost by double digits last night. Don't know why we should be getting any love.

Because we have yet to have had full use of our roster and still manage to be a couple games out of third place....

Edited by EAambassador

Ok how about we get a full roster and do something with it instead of living on potential, like we have the last 4 years before. Not to mention we are about to slip to 7th seed after the Celtics pass us. But ok you are right we deserve love.

Ok how about we get a full roster and do something with it instead of living on potential, like we have the last 4 years before. Not to mention we are about to slip to 7th seed after the Celtics pass us. But ok you are right we deserve love.

Celtics are chasing Kaman now

This is our first season with this roster from top to bottom and we have yet to have all our pieces available. This team when complete has the best balance is pretty deep with talent and experience. I believe that if we were healthy we would easily be third seed in the east.

Hello,

While the Hawks might be without their best Teammate, I think it is hard to argue that Josh Smith is the Hawks best all around Player. As sooner or later he will be gone, I suppose we will all bear witness to just how much of an impact he made. Good or bad.

As Smith is one of the most polarizing Professional Athletes perhaps in Atlanta Sports History, it really will be interesting to see what happens when he leaves. While I am personally a huge fan of him, I know many are not. I do hope I am wrong in the belief that we will be a Lottery Team without him,

Cheers,

JJ