• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next move should be firing LD

c-mon gang you all should no coaching is somewhat overated in basketball,i remember when everyone was crying about noy getting byron scoot and what is he doing and avery johnson is he winning hell no.its all about the horses you have. now im not crazy about drew but dame you loose horford,you have an inconsistant so called superstar in jj. you loose willie green, reddick is just now getting into form.marvin on some nights is a question mark.you are not sure what you are going to get out of teague or zaza,(though i like the potential i see from teague) we ars lucky we are not at the bottom of the barrel ( and please stop the woody talk b/c with him you dont see teague,9to 5, willie green nor t-mack on the floor.he just happend to be what the nicks needed a defensive coach.

Next move is to make some moves with our players. We need a redo in the draft and the only way that happens is moving one or two key players. Plus it gets them back under the luxury if they do it smartly for expiring contracts.

I look for us to trade at least one of our higher priced players and hopefully get Hinrich on the cheap. We won't stay in the luxury with the ASG and we have a lot of raises due next season. They are going to trim some fat IMO, and what better way than rookie contracts and expirings...

I would hate to see Hinrich walk like Crawford did last season, but if they can't make moves like I described above its probably what we will see.

Edited by Buzzard

Why was a thread about the Hawks coach moved ?

Because it was a thread about McMillan being fired that had a clever title to try and make it a Hawks thread. Had there been anything else in the original post that made it a Hawks thread then I wouldn't have moved it.