• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh is thinking "LD will bench me if i miss that." When he should be thinking "LD will bench me if a take that."

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

The same goes for when brings the ball up court. Don't kill the player when 90% of the problem is bad coaching.

• Premium Member

Allowing Smoove to do those things is wrong on Drew's part. However, you can't excuse Smoove from blame here also. He's a veteran player in this league, and yet he still won't give the ball up to a guard, and repeatedly takes long two point jumpers that are low percentage and are pretty much the same as turnovers. Sorry, but those aren't the markings of a star player.

• Moderators

Woody did Josh a disservice by allowing him to fling increasing numbers of jumpers in the earliest years of his NBA career. Drew has only taken that bad situation and made it worse. Josh bears equal responsibility for the bad decision-making. I can guarantee you that Tim Duncan wouldn't be shooting 3's if his coach gave him free reign because he wants to be successful and to win more than to be a perimeter gunner.

I like josh and love the good version of him who is amazing but it really really really grinds my gears everytime I see him bring the ball past half court, which was a lot last night and is basically every time he rebounds or steals the ball It just bothers me a lot more lately

Edited by Nicholasp27