• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe calls out the team and possibly Larry Drew

Pride1190

"Sometimes, we're not so disciplined," Johnson said. "It seems like there's a few guys who don't know their roles on this team. We do a lot of things that don't help us."

Saw this on the ESPN game preview.

Who do you think Joe is referring to here? Josh? Larry Drew?

Joe does this two to three times a year, and he's always talking about Josh. Nothing new. I don't have a problem with it if Joe says this regularly to Josh's face in practice, which I have no way of knowing, but I surely hope we don't have players saying things to the media before discussing it at length in house first and often before it breaks in a news outlet that would rather air our negativity before positives.

Edited by benhillboy

Joe said the same thing last year and mentioned how they have had"countless meetings" as players. I'm sure he and others have said such to Josh. Horford has also pretty much said the same. As long as Josh keeps playing well I'm cool. He still has no business taking so many long 2ptrs but what can you do at this point?

To me, it is beyond obvious that there is a serious issue between Josh and his teammates right now. There are two ways this is going to end, and both involve Josh going somewhere else. Atlanta is either going to have to trade him this summer, or they will keep him, let his contract expire, and lose him for nothing. I think there is a 50/50 chance of either happening, and I don't know if I see ASG taking on more salary by trading him. That makes me think that if he is traded, it will be around draft time and to get a lottery pick in the draft. Otherwise, they will keep him, let his contract expire, and then be under the cap in 2013-2014 as a result.